Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then 12:20 - Jun 9 with 984 viewsGuthrum

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/09/michael-gove-rules-out-running-
[Post edited 9 Jun 2022 12:20]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:09 - Jun 9 with 875 viewsBlueBadger

The only man in the cabinet less trustworthy than Johnson.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:13 - Jun 9 with 866 viewsChurchman

Odious man.
So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:17 - Jun 9 with 859 viewsParsley

I think the Conservative party rules are that if Johnson were to eventually lose a vote of confidence then he wouldn't be allowed to stand in a leadership race, so technically Gove wouldn't be running against him...
So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:19 - Jun 9 with 842 viewsBlueBadger

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:13 - Jun 9 by Churchman

Odious man.

And what about Gove?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:23 - Jun 9 with 830 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:13 - Jun 9 by Churchman

Odious man.

Accidental downvote. Although to be fair ‘odious’ is being too kind.
So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:52 - Jun 9 with 773 viewsRyorry

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:23 - Jun 9 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Accidental downvote. Although to be fair ‘odious’ is being too kind.

Unlike DaveU's! (again. It's getting ridiculous now - c'mon Phil & Gav - let's have a "no votes without posts" rule).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:54 - Jun 9 with 764 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:52 - Jun 9 by Ryorry

Unlike DaveU's! (again. It's getting ridiculous now - c'mon Phil & Gav - let's have a "no votes without posts" rule).

Maybe they are all intended as upvotes but he actually lives in Australia?
So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:59 - Jun 9 with 751 viewsBlueBadger

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:09 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

The only man in the cabinet less trustworthy than Johnson.

I wonder what it is that DaveU likes about openly corrupt, bigoted, incompetent and criminal inclined drug user Michael Gove?

Login to get fewer ads

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:01 - Jun 9 with 743 viewsJ2BLUE

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:59 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

I wonder what it is that DaveU likes about openly corrupt, bigoted, incompetent and criminal inclined drug user Michael Gove?

Given you an entirely meaningless downvote as you've posted that about 20 times instead of just ignoring him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:03 - Jun 9 with 739 viewsBlueBadger

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:01 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

Given you an entirely meaningless downvote as you've posted that about 20 times instead of just ignoring him.

I figure if I post enough times about Boris et all being bigoted, corrupt, incompetent and criminally inclined he'll eventually wear his voting fingers down to nubbins.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2022 14:09]

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:03 - Jun 9 with 729 viewsBlueBadger

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 13:54 - Jun 9 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Maybe they are all intended as upvotes but he actually lives in Australia?

Although, quite a lot of Aussies ARE very keen on bigotry and criminality...

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:10 - Jun 9 with 706 viewshype313

Surprised he would turn his nose up to such an opportunity.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:39 - Jun 9 with 674 viewsITFC_Forever

Big bad DaveU is on a mission with this thread.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:46 - Jun 9 with 652 viewsBlueBadger

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then on 14:39 - Jun 9 by ITFC_Forever

Big bad DaveU is on a mission with this thread.

So that's one person who definitely will be standing against Johnson, then by BlueBadger 9 Jun 2022 14:03
I figure if I post enough times about Boris et all being bigoted, corrupt, incompetent and criminally inclined he'll eventually wear his voting fingers down to nubbins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024