Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news if you’re traveling to the US 14:59 - Jun 10 with 1637 viewsIllinoisblue

No guarantees you won’t get caught up in a mass shooting, though

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 15:33 - Jun 10 with 1505 viewsDennyx4

Thanks for sharing, this could be really good news, I am hoping to go to Las Vegas later this month and will save me a few pounds.

I will check with Virgin Airways, as hopefully they wont require the test.
Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 15:40 - Jun 10 with 1477 viewsElderGrizzly

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 15:33 - Jun 10 by Dennyx4

Thanks for sharing, this could be really good news, I am hoping to go to Las Vegas later this month and will save me a few pounds.

I will check with Virgin Airways, as hopefully they wont require the test.

Virgin and any other airline will simply copy whatever the law is in the USA.

If the US drops it, the airlines will immediately.
Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 16:01 - Jun 10 with 1408 viewsCotty

Or a mass(ive) queue at airport security
Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 18:10 - Jun 10 with 1275 viewsCoastalblue

I know for a fact that this is not currently working anyway, no real checks on the test, I know people who have used somebody elses test to travel.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 18:18 - Jun 10 with 1253 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 18:10 - Jun 10 by Coastalblue

I know for a fact that this is not currently working anyway, no real checks on the test, I know people who have used somebody elses test to travel.

No checks by US immigration but fairly strict checks by the airlines, it has to be verified on your boarding pass.
Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 18:23 - Jun 10 with 1243 viewsCoastalblue

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 18:18 - Jun 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

No checks by US immigration but fairly strict checks by the airlines, it has to be verified on your boarding pass.

Well I know of two cases in the last week where it hasn't been, maybe not all airlines are maintaining the same standards?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:12 - Jun 10 with 1119 viewsIllinoisblue

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 18:23 - Jun 10 by Coastalblue

Well I know of two cases in the last week where it hasn't been, maybe not all airlines are maintaining the same standards?

Which airlines?

62 - 78 - 81

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:25 - Jun 10 with 1104 viewsElderGrizzly

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 18:23 - Jun 10 by Coastalblue

The test has to be monitored and the result is uploaded to the airline.

I’d like to know how someone can fake it given there is a cross-check of the QR code pre and post-test.
Login to get fewer ads

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:26 - Jun 10 with 1103 viewsElderGrizzly

Confirmed by CBS you must be fully vaccinated still
Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 21:18 - Jun 10 with 1046 viewsCoastalblue

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:12 - Jun 10 by Illinoisblue

Which airlines?

I'm going to withdraw from this conversation, but I will add I have a large number of family members currently holidaying in the US of A.

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 21:25 - Jun 10 with 1035 viewsIllinoisblue

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 21:18 - Jun 10 by Coastalblue

I'm going to withdraw from this conversation, but I will add I have a large number of family members currently holidaying in the US of A.

Fair enough, just curious.

62 - 78 - 81

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 21:38 - Jun 10 with 1011 viewsCoastalblue

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 21:25 - Jun 10 by Illinoisblue

Fair enough, just curious.

Actually, honest answer is I don't know what airline they flew with. I will ask my sister out of the same curiosity.

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:54 - Jun 11 with 793 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:25 - Jun 10 by ElderGrizzly

The test has to be monitored and the result is uploaded to the airline.

I’d like to know how someone can fake it given there is a cross-check of the QR code pre and post-test.

He’s making it up. Airlines faced ahuge fines if they didn’t properly check documentation for visitors to the US. Furthermore, DHS have had agents/partners at LHR during the pandemic due to the complexity of the bans and which visas/waivers were allowed entry.

Obviously it is now relaxing.

In terms of entry to EU countries with tests etc that’s been a different story.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 20:58]
Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:54 - Jun 11 with 790 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:26 - Jun 10 by ElderGrizzly

Confirmed by CBS you must be fully vaccinated still

Unless you are a citizen or green card holder.
Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 21:49 - Jun 11 with 733 viewsCoastalblue

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:54 - Jun 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He’s making it up. Airlines faced ahuge fines if they didn’t properly check documentation for visitors to the US. Furthermore, DHS have had agents/partners at LHR during the pandemic due to the complexity of the bans and which visas/waivers were allowed entry.

Obviously it is now relaxing.

In terms of entry to EU countries with tests etc that’s been a different story.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 20:58]

I can assure you I am making nothing up, and had it not been something I heard about this week would not even have bothered commenting, it has little interest for me.

Go get superior with somebody else.

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 07:15 - Jun 12 with 645 viewsKeno

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 20:54 - Jun 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Unless you are a citizen or green card holder.

So Sunak would be ok then

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 08:54 - Jun 12 with 595 viewsPinewoodblue

Good news if you’re traveling to the US on 21:49 - Jun 11 by Coastalblue

I can assure you I am making nothing up, and had it not been something I heard about this week would not even have bothered commenting, it has little interest for me.

Go get superior with somebody else.

I’m sure aren’t making it up but it does lead to the question of why someone would want to. Surely they have not done it because their own test proved to be positive?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024