Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow auto renew 17:08 - Jun 10 with 1092 viewswkj

Just a reminder that the EFL Digital people want to trip as many people up as possible into an auto-renewal of last year's subscription packages.

If you do not want your subscription to automatically renew for the 2022/23 Season, or wish to use an alternative payment method, you must contact ifollow@efl.com by no later than 24th June 2022, or you may be charged.

I follow do not allow you to remove all of your payment details by yourself either, so they REALLY want to lock you in.

Of course, the service was pretty decent last year and I can imagine many will be fine with an auto-renewal, but I do know a large number of people are planning on attending games in person again, and a July 1 digital renewal could catch people out.

Edit: As SamWhite says, they do sort it for you pretty quickly once you email them.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 12:10]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

iFollow auto renew on 18:19 - Jun 10 with 968 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I just cancelled becuase I’ve moved time zones so will miss a fair bit of it. The 90 minutes of watching the game with iFollow (which is the important bit is fine) but the rest of it not so much. Ridiculous you have to email.
iFollow auto renew on 20:10 - Jun 10 with 846 viewsIllinoisblue

iFollow auto renew on 18:19 - Jun 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I just cancelled becuase I’ve moved time zones so will miss a fair bit of it. The 90 minutes of watching the game with iFollow (which is the important bit is fine) but the rest of it not so much. Ridiculous you have to email.

Did you Go West, young man?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

iFollow auto renew (n/t) on 02:17 - Jun 11 with 744 viewsthepommylump

Deleted post as found answer in different thread :)
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 2:21]
iFollow auto renew on 06:44 - Jun 11 with 675 viewsSamuelowen88

Is the in house Town version not starting this season? Was about to cancel but maybe not.

Poll: England v Wales Score

iFollow auto renew on 06:53 - Jun 11 with 664 viewsOwainG1992

iFollow auto renew on 06:44 - Jun 11 by Samuelowen88

Is the in house Town version not starting this season? Was about to cancel but maybe not.

That's gonna be next season.
Due to contractual jargons Ashton spoke about previously.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

iFollow auto renew on 09:02 - Jun 11 with 606 viewsSamWhiteUK

It's backward that it auto-renews and you have to contact them, but in their defence, they sort it within minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024