Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? 23:03 - Jun 10 with 2170 viewsPerublue

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 23:06 - Jun 10 with 2158 viewsPerublue

Humour me ;-)
It's on Monday,and the government here have just given us a public holiday...being the kick off is at 1 PM our time,they had no choice really....last time we literally caused an earthquake when making it to Russia.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/peru/story/3272421/delirious-peru-fans-in-seismic-ce
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 23:08]

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 23:56 - Jun 10 with 2068 viewsbrazil1982

We dont want the loud-mouted, cocky Aussies anywhere near the WC.
Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 00:05 - Jun 11 with 2048 viewsXYZ

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 23:56 - Jun 10 by brazil1982

We dont want the loud-mouted, cocky Aussies anywhere near the WC.

How is Bolsanaro?
Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 06:30 - Jun 11 with 1899 viewsKeno

Come Paddington!

You can beat Skippy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 09:15 - Jun 11 with 1797 viewsJ2BLUE

Australia are one of those teams which I feel a world cup needs to feel truly global. Along with the US which has never been a popular opinion with some.

However, on this occasion, for your sake i'll be hoping you make it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 14:10 - Jun 11 with 1698 viewsHciwspi

Peru just for the kit!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 14:10]
Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 14:22 - Jun 11 with 1678 viewsWeWereZombies

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 14:10 - Jun 11 by Hciwspi

Peru just for the kit!

Ah, yes, that's persuaded me to change my vote. Also, Pelé said 'Teófilo Cubillas is my successor', I don't believe that he revised that opinion when Tommy Oar came onto the scene.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 18:08 - Jun 11 with 1582 viewsChurchman

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 14:10 - Jun 11 by Hciwspi

Peru just for the kit!

Agreed. That kit was/hopefully still is epic.
Login to get fewer ads

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 18:13 - Jun 11 with 1573 viewsParisBlue

Got to be Peru. That shirt, plus Australia should not be in the Asia qualifiers.

The following day New Zealand (with Tommy Smith) play Costa Rica. Would be funny to see them qualify and the Convicts miss out.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 18:14]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 19:44 - Jun 11 with 1508 viewsMetal_Hacker

I remember the Peru kit from ‘78 - beautiful specimen

Poll: If it were one or the other

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 20:52 - Jun 11 with 1483 viewsHciwspi

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 19:44 - Jun 11 by Metal_Hacker

I remember the Peru kit from ‘78 - beautiful specimen

Yup, that’s probably my main memory from Argentina 78. That and all the ticker tape!
Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 20:56 - Jun 11 with 1472 viewsmichaeldownunder

Australia are a very poor team at the moment IMO, they would be cannon fodder if they went to the word cup.
Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 21:43 - Jun 11 with 1437 viewsMetal_Hacker

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 20:52 - Jun 11 by Hciwspi

Yup, that’s probably my main memory from Argentina 78. That and all the ticker tape!

That and this ………

Poll: If it were one or the other

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 21:56 - Jun 13 with 1172 viewsJ2BLUE

Gutted, sorry Perublue!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Perú and Australia playoff for the penultimate World Cup spot,who do you want ? on 00:24 - Jun 22 with 936 viewsPerublue

Thanks for all the kind words and votes,really appreciated...sadly of course it was not to be and have only just got over it,some of the family (father-in-law) didn't speak for 2 days.
We played very poorly,which is a shame as they are a damn good team these days,the country was in mourning for days after and their biggest concern is that it's the end of an era with the DT (manager) Gareca having brought the national team back to life the last years after decades in the doldrums on his way out...possibly to Egypt !!
We didn't even get to wear THAT shirt for the play-off it was the 2nd kit,although that's still cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024