Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) 23:10 - Jun 10 with 1603 viewsNthQldITFC

Can anyone name a (the) music video which contains a shot of the following thing:

* A Vulcan bomber *

Feel free to add other questions as well as the answers.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:12 - Jun 10 with 1057 viewsjeera

Without looking it up one would hope or there's no point in these questions.

All I got at this point is Two Tribes. Thinking of the era and war videos...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:12 - Jun 10 with 1050 viewsPerublue

Do you know the answer ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:14 - Jun 10 with 1042 viewsPerublue

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:12 - Jun 10 by jeera

Funny I instantly thought the same video....or something from Pink floyds/Roger Waters final cut album.

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:16 - Jun 10 with 1037 viewsNthQldITFC

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:12 - Jun 10 by jeera

I tried to look it up before I posted, and didn't get any immediate help, so it may be so fleeting that it's not searchable, if you know what I mean. So Google can go fk itself! (© Sean Lock)

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:16 - Jun 10 with 1036 viewsNthQldITFC

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:12 - Jun 10 by Perublue

Do you know the answer ?

Yes I do. None correct above.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 23:16]

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:18 - Jun 10 with 1027 viewsPerublue

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:16 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

Yes I do. None correct above.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 23:16]

bugga !!

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:30 - Jun 10 with 1011 viewsdominiciawful

Aqua - "Barbie Girl"?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:30 - Jun 10 with 1011 viewsjeera

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:16 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

I tried to look it up before I posted, and didn't get any immediate help, so it may be so fleeting that it's not searchable, if you know what I mean. So Google can go fk itself! (© Sean Lock)

I don't want to use Google.

It was used for the Falklands conflict but I was wondering if the Americans had any off us for use in Vietnam. Only because that with some gymnastics might find a path to Nineteen.

N N N N Nineteen.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 23:31]

Login to get fewer ads

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:32 - Jun 10 with 1005 viewsPerublue

Is it from the 80's ?

I want to say talk talk for some reason ..... but a moment of inspiration says David Bowie,when the wind blows.

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:36 - Jun 10 with 992 viewsNthQldITFC

It's a mid 90s song, and nowt to do with war, just a quick shot of the Vulcan for no particular reason that I can discern. Just struck me when I watched it earlier. Pretty damn tricky to guess unless you can harness your subliminal memory. Am prepared to give clues!

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:38 - Jun 10 with 984 viewsjeera

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:36 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

It's a mid 90s song, and nowt to do with war, just a quick shot of the Vulcan for no particular reason that I can discern. Just struck me when I watched it earlier. Pretty damn tricky to guess unless you can harness your subliminal memory. Am prepared to give clues!

Don't want any clues.

Fck your clues!

Firestarter!

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:42 - Jun 10 with 979 viewsNthQldITFC

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:38 - Jun 10 by jeera

Don't want any clues.

Fck your clues!

Firestarter!

OK, you can think of me as Alicia Silverstone - no, not Firestarter.

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:43 - Jun 10 with 978 viewsjeera

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:42 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

I give up.

I need clues.

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:47 - Jun 10 with 968 viewsdominiciawful

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:36 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

Republica?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:47 - Jun 10 with 968 viewsPerublue

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:43 - Jun 10 by jeera

I give up.

I need clues.

Yes...I need clues....clue all over my teets

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:48 - Jun 10 with 965 viewsWeWereZombies

A Very Big House In The Country?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:49 - Jun 10 with 964 viewsPerublue

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:42 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

Is it a British act ? is it brit pop ?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:50 - Jun 10 with 958 viewsjeera

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:49 - Jun 10 by Perublue

Is it a British act ? is it brit pop ?

Did it even happen?

Footers would know.

Where is Footers btw? That's a good question.

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:51 - Jun 10 with 949 viewsWeWereZombies

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:50 - Jun 10 by jeera

Did it even happen?

Footers would know.

Where is Footers btw? That's a good question.

When Boris Johnson is very busy there is never any sign of footers on the forum, makes you think, doesn't it?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:51 - Jun 10 with 953 viewsNthQldITFC

OK, in the hope of a pre-midnight finish, one hop gets you from Mad Lizzie and her wounded digits metaphor to the band in question.

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:54 - Jun 10 with 936 viewsjeera

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:51 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

OK, in the hope of a pre-midnight finish, one hop gets you from Mad Lizzie and her wounded digits metaphor to the band in question.

"If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next" i

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:56 - Jun 10 with 927 viewsPerublue

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:51 - Jun 10 by NthQldITFC

What kind of Times cryptic crossword type clue is that Alicia ?

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 00:03 - Jun 11 with 912 viewsNthQldITFC

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 23:56 - Jun 10 by Perublue

What kind of Times cryptic crossword type clue is that Alicia ?

I think this idea is flawed - unless it triggers some deep hidden memory in somebody's melon it's probably too hard to guess.

A guitarist in a band who sang about "mad Lizzie Crumb's blind cobbler's thumbs" was also in the band in question.

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 00:10 - Jun 11 with 898 viewsPerublue

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 00:03 - Jun 11 by NthQldITFC

I think this idea is flawed - unless it triggers some deep hidden memory in somebody's melon it's probably too hard to guess.

A guitarist in a band who sang about "mad Lizzie Crumb's blind cobbler's thumbs" was also in the band in question.

So it was the Stone Roses ?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 0:10]

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 00:12 - Jun 11 with 885 viewsjeera

Obscure thing in a music video quiz question (thread?) on 00:03 - Jun 11 by NthQldITFC

Stone Roses.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024