Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II 10:14 - Jun 11 with 1391 viewsParky

God save the Queen🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Understand it’s not her official DOB, but still. Long to reign over us.
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:36 - Jun 11 with 1341 viewsRyorry

I'm one of her fans, but even I think two 10-pagers was probably enough.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:36 - Jun 11 with 1337 viewsJ2BLUE

Why does she have two birthdays?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:40 - Jun 11 with 1330 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:36 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

Because she's more important than you, pleb.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:41 - Jun 11 with 1319 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Nicer weather for a parade in June ... well, that was the theory.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:56 - Jun 11 with 1270 viewsJ2BLUE

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:40 - Jun 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

Because she's more important than you, pleb.

She's welcome to mine.

Don't really like being the centre of attention and much prefer Christmas/Easter etc.

Truly impaired.

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:57 - Jun 11 with 1272 viewsMattinLondon

I wonder how many people who consistently say ‘God save the Queen’ actually believe in God.
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:00 - Jun 11 with 1249 viewsnoggin

I'd give her one.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:02 - Jun 11 with 1235 viewsnoggin

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:57 - Jun 11 by MattinLondon

I wonder how many people who consistently say ‘God save the Queen’ actually believe in God.

And which God should save her, and from what?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 11:03]

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:03 - Jun 11 with 1230 viewsJ2BLUE

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:02 - Jun 11 by noggin

The real one. Duh.

Truly impaired.

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:20 - Jun 11 with 1194 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:03 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

The real one. Duh.

Duh? I thought his name was Yahweh.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:29 - Jun 11 with 1177 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:56 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

She's welcome to mine.

Don't really like being the centre of attention and much prefer Christmas/Easter etc.

You're not the second coming of Christ then?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:29 - Jun 11 with 1174 viewsJ2BLUE

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:29 - Jun 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

I would be quite surprised to be honest.

Truly impaired.

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:44 - Jun 11 with 1150 viewsWeWereZombies

So that's what she was saving the marmalade sandwich for...

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:52 - Jun 11 with 1129 viewsGlasgowBlue

Because she can.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 13:28 - Jun 11 with 1075 viewsNthQldITFC

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:29 - Jun 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

No, he's a very naughty boy.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 14:10 - Jun 11 with 1030 viewsGlasgowBlue

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 10:57 - Jun 11 by MattinLondon

I wonder how many people who celebrate Christmas actually believe in Jesus etc etc.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 15:07 - Jun 11 with 981 viewsLeaky

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 14:10 - Jun 11 by GlasgowBlue

I wonder how many people who celebrate Christmas actually believe in Jesus etc etc.

Wasn't Jesus supposedly born in September. Christmas should be a mid winter celebration.
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 17:05 - Jun 11 with 903 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 15:07 - Jun 11 by Leaky

Wasn't Jesus supposedly born in September. Christmas should be a mid winter celebration.

Which is what Saturnalia was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 18:18 - Jun 11 with 854 viewsParky

Do you really think Ipswich Town FC are the finest football team, the world has ever seen?
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 19:52 - Jun 11 with 798 viewsMattinLondon

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 18:18 - Jun 11 by Parky

Do you really think Ipswich Town FC are the finest football team, the world has ever seen?

Of course not. In the grand scheme of things it’s just meaningless and doesn’t mean a lot.
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 20:12 - Jun 11 with 779 viewsSwansea_Blue

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 11:02 - Jun 11 by noggin

Maybe she needs saving from his noodly appendages

Happy birthday my arse. She was born on 21st April.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 23:21 - Jun 11 with 723 viewsfactual_blue

Yes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on 18:44 - Jun 12 with 620 viewsnoggin

Yes but I've been brainwashed over many years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024