Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... 15:02 - Jun 11 with 708 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/11/blacklist-dubai-uae-over-russian-o

But what can you do!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 16:24 - Jun 11 with 642 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Legit read that as UEA and thought typical
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 16:25]

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 18:37 - Jun 11 with 570 viewsElderGrizzly

Dubai was the main money laundering country for Russian money as far back as 10 years ago.

All they’ve done is extended their lead at the top of the league
U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 19:12 - Jun 11 with 535 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 18:37 - Jun 11 by ElderGrizzly

Dubai was the main money laundering country for Russian money as far back as 10 years ago.

All they’ve done is extended their lead at the top of the league

Russia seem to have Israel, U.A.E and to an extent Turkey in their pockets. That's quite some manoeuvring.

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 19:25 - Jun 11 with 523 viewsEdwardStone

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 19:12 - Jun 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Russia seem to have Israel, U.A.E and to an extent Turkey in their pockets. That's quite some manoeuvring.

But highly significant that China is keeping distance
U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 19:52 - Jun 11 with 496 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 19:25 - Jun 11 by EdwardStone

But highly significant that China is keeping distance

I think they just want to sell sh1t to everyone!

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 20:01 - Jun 11 with 484 viewsEdwardStone

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 19:52 - Jun 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think they just want to sell sh1t to everyone!

Indeed..... but I suspect PooTin was rather relying on China joining in on his side

Evil Dwarf seems to have mis calculated
U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 20:06 - Jun 11 with 475 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 20:01 - Jun 11 by EdwardStone

Indeed..... but I suspect PooTin was rather relying on China joining in on his side

Evil Dwarf seems to have mis calculated

How do you mean? Invading Taiwan?
Edit...ps....how are your friends?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 20:07]

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 20:30 - Jun 11 with 427 viewsEdwardStone

U.A.E taking over from London for dirty money.... on 20:06 - Jun 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

How do you mean? Invading Taiwan?
Edit...ps....how are your friends?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 20:07]

I think Putaine was kind of hoping that China would help him out with banking/credit arrangements. I believe that this hasn't happened as yet.

Friends are kind of ok... they have found temporary accomodation and some part time work. So their situation is not bad, but certainly not as good as it was before hostilities commenced. They both look drawn and tired, not the fresh faced smiling happy people they were a few months ago. But many thanks for asking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024