Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. 19:48 - Jun 11 with 2864 viewsTheBoyBlue

Then playing in front of a practically empty stadium has killed off any potential interest for me.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 19:50 - Jun 11 with 2122 viewsJ2BLUE

Thanks for letting us know.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 19:55 - Jun 11 with 2105 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 19:50 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

Thanks for letting us know.

You're welcome.

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 19:56 - Jun 11 with 2091 viewsgtsb1966

Scotland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:03 - Jun 11 with 2051 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blimey it's empty there isn't it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:07 - Jun 11 with 2040 viewsKeno

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:03 - Jun 11 by FrimleyBlue

Someone told be the England game was being played in an empty desolate stadium with atmosphere

I hadn’t realise they were playing at Carrow Road

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

HANG ON - please tell me we’ve been punished for the Italy final crowd on 20:16 - Jun 11 with 2004 viewsunstableblue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:03 - Jun 11 by FrimleyBlue

… issues? A la Hungary

Because this crowd is kids only and tiny

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

HANG ON - please tell me we’ve been punished for the Italy final crowd on 20:28 - Jun 11 with 1906 viewsSitfcB

HANG ON - please tell me we’ve been punished for the Italy final crowd on 20:16 - Jun 11 by unstableblue

… issues? A la Hungary

Yes

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:29 - Jun 11 with 1901 viewsVeggie

It’s a punishment by UEFA for something (probably the crowd issues at the Euros)
Login to get fewer ads

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:37 - Jun 11 with 1866 viewsFollowEnglandAway

Another ‘look at me’ pointless thread.
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:40 - Jun 11 with 1844 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:37 - Jun 11 by FollowEnglandAway

Another ‘look at me’ pointless thread.

Apologies for posting a football-related opinion on a football-related forum.

HANG ON - please tell me we’ve been punished for the Italy final crowd on 20:42 - Jun 11 with 1835 viewsFrimleyBlue

HANG ON - please tell me we’ve been punished for the Italy final crowd on 20:16 - Jun 11 by unstableblue

… issues? A la Hungary

Ah makes sense then. Actually just thought coz it was at wolves and being a friendly(ish) that's how people took to the fixture lol.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:49 - Jun 11 with 1810 viewsFollowEnglandAway

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:40 - Jun 11 by TheBoyBlue

Apologies for posting a football-related opinion on a football-related forum.

Maybe you should have looked into why there are no fans first?

Tuesday nights game is a sell out and fans are desperate for tickets! You obviously one of them.
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:56 - Jun 11 with 1782 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If you were disinterested, why did you switch on (in order to see that the stadium was empty)?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:58 - Jun 11 with 1775 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:49 - Jun 11 by FollowEnglandAway

Maybe you should have looked into why there are no fans first?

Tuesday nights game is a sell out and fans are desperate for tickets! You obviously one of them.

I am perfectly aware of why there are no fans.

My comment was merely that I struggle to generate any enthusiasm in the Nations League and the fact there are no fans there makes it even less appealing to me.

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:59 - Jun 11 with 1773 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:56 - Jun 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

If you were disinterested, why did you switch on (in order to see that the stadium was empty)?

I haven't switched it on. I was aware already that it would be empty.

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:02 - Jun 11 with 1763 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:59 - Jun 11 by TheBoyBlue

I haven't switched it on. I was aware already that it would be empty.

You know that it's a practically empty stadium without having seen it?!
That's an amazing power you have. You should probably fight crime.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:03 - Jun 11 with 1758 viewsFollowEnglandAway

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 20:58 - Jun 11 by TheBoyBlue

I am perfectly aware of why there are no fans.

My comment was merely that I struggle to generate any enthusiasm in the Nations League and the fact there are no fans there makes it even less appealing to me.

Look at me!

It’s actually a really good game of football.
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:05 - Jun 11 with 1752 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:02 - Jun 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

You know that it's a practically empty stadium without having seen it?!
That's an amazing power you have. You should probably fight crime.

Because I watch the news.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2022 21:05]

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:11 - Jun 11 with 1710 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:03 - Jun 11 by FollowEnglandAway

Look at me!

It’s actually a really good game of football.

So because I have the temerity to write something on here I am seeking attention. I thought I was writing in a forum of football fans who might be interested in discussing the subject.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in watching professional football in empty stadiums. I tried it over the lockdowns and grew to appreciate that even the highest quality football is very little without a crowd reaction.

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:13 - Jun 11 with 1706 viewsWacko

I think you mean uninterested not disinterested

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:15 - Jun 11 with 1693 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:13 - Jun 11 by Wacko

I think you mean uninterested not disinterested

Very possibly!

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:23 - Jun 11 with 1668 viewsFollowEnglandAway

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:11 - Jun 11 by TheBoyBlue

So because I have the temerity to write something on here I am seeking attention. I thought I was writing in a forum of football fans who might be interested in discussing the subject.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in watching professional football in empty stadiums. I tried it over the lockdowns and grew to appreciate that even the highest quality football is very little without a crowd reaction.

So you are a fan of football fans rather than a football fan!

Fantastic, watch our video from Munich…

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:35 - Jun 11 with 1626 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:23 - Jun 11 by FollowEnglandAway

So you are a fan of football fans rather than a football fan!

Fantastic, watch our video from Munich…

Perhaps I am.

Great video by the way!

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:54 - Jun 11 with 1570 viewsFollowEnglandAway

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:35 - Jun 11 by TheBoyBlue

Perhaps I am.

Great video by the way!

Thanks. They’ll be another video from Wolverhampton next week. Watch out for the ITFC flag again.

The Nations League is massively underrated by non-international fans. No disrespect- I get it, but fans that travel to watch England it is a really good competition.
As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:59 - Jun 11 with 1546 viewsTheBoyBlue

As if I wasn't disinterested enough in the Nations League. on 21:54 - Jun 11 by FollowEnglandAway

Thanks. They’ll be another video from Wolverhampton next week. Watch out for the ITFC flag again.

The Nations League is massively underrated by non-international fans. No disrespect- I get it, but fans that travel to watch England it is a really good competition.

Maybe it'll grow on me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024