Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent 22:04 - Jun 12 with 1628 viewsHullblue

KD is a great listen as well, as ever. Good stuff.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 07:59 - Jun 13 with 1377 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Which podcast is that on?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 08:38 - Jun 13 with 1323 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 07:59 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Which podcast is that on?

Its on his You Tube channel.
Interesting insight into Marcus Stewarts infamous jaw injury in 01/02

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 09:17 - Jun 13 with 1281 viewsHullblue

Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 08:38 - Jun 13 by BlueyandCrazy

Its on his You Tube channel.
Interesting insight into Marcus Stewarts infamous jaw injury in 01/02

Yeah I was wondering if it had ever been confirmed who did that before.

DB remembers every goal he scored for us! Great listen.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 22:13 - Jun 13 with 978 viewsSignificant_Blue

Thanks for the feedback. Darren was excellent and it was great reminiscing about early noughties!

It's now available as a podcast

https://open.acast.com/public/streams/62a71c9a7079bb0012655a58/episodes/62a7a1ad

ITFC Forever

Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 07:49 - Jun 14 with 815 viewsChurchman

His views on the people he worked for and some of the players was interesting. It’s worth a listen.

I was particularly interested in his view that a piece of George Burley went when his mate Dale Roberts died and contributed to his time at ITFC ending.

Bent seems to reserve particular dislike for Lambert. I have to say that the more I read about Lambert, the more of a windbag and waste of space he appears. What on earth was Evans thinking?
Statman’s interview with Darren Bent is excellent on 09:37 - Jun 14 with 700 viewsChurchman

Looking up Bent’s career, he never seemed to settle anywhere after he left here. Every couple of years he moved on. Nothing wrong in that - some people just do.

In the interview he described Pablo as somebody he didn’t think fulfilled his obvious talent. I’d agree with that, but in a different way I wonder if the same observation could be made about Darren.

Ok, he played for England at every level, scored a lot of goals and must have made a boatload of money from all his transfers, but I wonder if he’d settled for a longer spell at say Spurs or a bigger club whether he’d have had an even better career.

He was a really good player and his partnership with Shefki was mayhem unleashed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024