Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear 16:40 - Jun 13 with 1795 viewsJamestownPrince

New American owners putting their hands in pockets...
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 16:47 - Jun 13 with 1724 viewscressi

He will score goals
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 16:49 - Jun 13 with 1700 viewsTractor_Boy_in_HK

Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 16:47 - Jun 13 by cressi

He will score goals

Or be good friends with the medical staff.

Best of luck to him.
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 17:14 - Jun 13 with 1575 viewsSTYG

I really hope this is true for no other reason than the fact my brother-in-law has been calling him a 'Poundland' Joe Garner for about two years and Walsall are now sponsored by said firm.

The thought of sending him a photo of Norwood holding up the Poundland shirt would amuse me greatly. You kind of have to be there!
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 17:27 - Jun 13 with 1507 viewsportmanking

Yep, he's moving to the Lichfield area, so Walsall makes sense.
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 17:44 - Jun 13 with 1426 viewsArnieM

It’s interesting that no higher league clubs have come in for him … maybe he’s not a league one level player then ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 18:38 - Jun 13 with 1259 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 17:44 - Jun 13 by ArnieM

It’s interesting that no higher league clubs have come in for him … maybe he’s not a league one level player then ?

Plenty of time yet but he’ll want to play games I suspect, and be the main man.
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 19:10 - Jun 13 with 1130 viewsPhilTWTD

Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 17:44 - Jun 13 by ArnieM

I know League One clubs have shown interest this summer, Oxford among them. Wigan were looking at him but may have set their sights higher since their promotion.
Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 20:02 - Jun 13 with 967 viewsFixed_It

Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 17:27 - Jun 13 by portmanking

Yep, he's moving to the Lichfield area, so Walsall makes sense.

Why is he moving before signing for a club? Or are you suggesting its a done deal?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 20:09 - Jun 13 with 938 viewsportmanking

Norwood in talks with Walsall I hear on 20:02 - Jun 13 by Fixed_It

Why is he moving before signing for a club? Or are you suggesting its a done deal?

I know he's buying a property in the Lichfield area, no idea about his next club. But Walsall is only 10-15 miles away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024