Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fans letting their feelings known on their women's team 17:38 - Jun 13 with 1028 viewsHipsterectomy

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/148523-pleased-to-see-us-taking-the-wo

It's like reading a football forum in the mid 2000s lol. One of our greatest successes recently has been promoting the women's team, rewarding the staff and players with fair contracts, promoting them as their own team whilst also being proud of them as part of the Ipswich Town family. We even have our excellent media teams like Blue Monday and Roscoe from Kings of Anglia regularly previewing, discussing, interviewing players and promoting our women's team.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Norwich fans letting their feelings known on their women's team on 18:02 - Jun 13 with 867 viewsBlueyandCrazy

oh my some of the comments......1970s more like

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Norwich fans letting their feelings known on their women's team on 18:34 - Jun 13 with 727 viewsCoastalblue

Plenty of hot takes on there. Living up to their stereotype I guess.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024