Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) 20:23 - Jun 13 with 595 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 13 with 536 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone going to hazard a guess?

If it helps the units are per square km.

525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 20:59 - Jun 13 with 490 viewsGogs

population densities of Rwanda and UK respectively. I know some people who are under the impression that this relocation policy is somehow a reasonable solution
525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 481 viewsNthsuffolkblue

525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 20:59 - Jun 13 by Gogs

population densities of Rwanda and UK respectively. I know some people who are under the impression that this relocation policy is somehow a reasonable solution

Yup. We are "full" aren't we? At less than half the population density.

525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 21:07 - Jun 13 with 468 viewsfactual_blue

525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 21:01 - Jun 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

The one person I know who asserts this lives in a hamlet of about 300 people.

What he of course really means is 'when I go to the nearby city of [withheld], I see too many coloured people.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 21:07 - Jun 13 with 464 viewsGogs

525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 21:01 - Jun 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

i was in Malta recently. About 1600 per sq. km there, plus tourists. Plenty of idiot british ex-pat racists there, and i didn't hear any of them complaining malta was overcrowded/full
525 vs 260 and it is not a cricket score. (n/t) on 21:09 - Jun 13 with 446 viewsNthsuffolkblue

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/it-s-really-hard-to-get-work-i-don-t-feel-s

Article about conditions for refugees in Rwanda already. I reminded my MP yesterday that he hadn't actually responded to my e-mail complaining about the policy aside from to ask for me to include my name and address (which I already had done) and to say that he is receiving a large volume of e-mails at present.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024