Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England game 19:27 - Jun 14 with 1614 viewsjeera

Again rather undermentioned on here.

Are people not interested or too glued to the build up to comment?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

England game on 19:38 - Jun 14 with 1565 viewsgtsb1966

No interest at all. Why this competition is even being played is beyond me. We've a world Cup sandwiched in between the league. Must be hard for the players to get motivated to be honest. P.s...are reckon the regulars are at the Regent tonight https://ipswichtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 19:46]
England game on 19:49 - Jun 14 with 1508 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Not fussed. No idea on the team selection.
It’s a beautiful evening and would rather have a stroll with the dog tbh.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

England game on 19:50 - Jun 14 with 1508 viewsjeera

England game on 19:38 - Jun 14 by gtsb1966

No interest at all. Why this competition is even being played is beyond me. We've a world Cup sandwiched in between the league. Must be hard for the players to get motivated to be honest. P.s...are reckon the regulars are at the Regent tonight https://ipswichtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 19:46]

I hate the thought of a winter WC, it doesn't fit at all in with the routine of so many other nation's footballing calendar.

But although I, like you and possibly most others, am struggling to care about this Nations League thing I suppose people have a point when they say it's better than playing friendlies?

Until a key player gets injured anyway.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

England game on 19:56 - Jun 14 with 1469 viewsCoastalblue

I thought you meant the test match, had no idea the football team were playing tonight, then again I lost most interest in England years ago.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

England game on 19:57 - Jun 14 with 1463 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’m watching but only cause I’m bored of the Mrs this evening

Poll: If it were one or the other

England game on 20:00 - Jun 14 with 1442 viewsSteve_M

I think every international match at the moment is just a reminder that we should be having a World Cup now. As we’re not then I’ll not pay much attention to it, seems pointless at the end of a long season.

The Ukraine matches against Scotland and Wales were a bit different as they actually mattered.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

England game on 20:18 - Jun 14 with 1380 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Not fussed personally looks like the right decision based on the scoreline

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

England game on 20:23 - Jun 14 with 1362 viewsLeoMuff

I can’t believe they are still playing, Man City and Liverpool players must be hating this after the long season, utterly pointless games and go against all the Sports science of rest and recovery.

Also not great that our best player is there, doubtless means he won’t start the pre season with the rest and surely increases risks of injury.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

England game on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 1246 viewsCoastalblue

I've just seen we're playing Hunagary.

Reminded me of this, I was there. 17.40 for the Mariner goal, not one of his finest admittedly.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

England game on 21:02 - Jun 14 with 1207 viewsMetal_Hacker

England game on 20:56 - Jun 14 by Coastalblue

Reminded me of this, I was there. 17.40 for the Mariner goal, not one of his finest admittedly.

I was there too. My old man took me bless him

Poll: If it were one or the other

England game on 21:15 - Jun 14 with 1152 viewsScuzzer

England have been absolutely dreadful in this competition...and now 0-2 down at home to the mighty Hungary.

Established 1968

England game on 21:18 - Jun 14 with 1119 viewsParisBlue

England game on 20:56 - Jun 14 by Coastalblue

He might have scored better, but that goal qualified them for the world cup IIRC

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

England game on 21:19 - Jun 14 with 1104 viewsstrikalite

England game on 21:15 - Jun 14 by Scuzzer

England have been absolutely dreadful in this competition...and now 0-2 down at home to the mighty Hungary.

This is doing nothing for confidence that's for sure..

Playing like a bunch of strangers..
This lot need a holiday, some rest and a technical/motivational manager ASAP on 21:23 - Jun 14 with 1068 viewsunstableblue

3-0 down!!

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

England game on 21:23 - Jun 14 with 1067 viewsScuzzer

England game on 21:15 - Jun 14 by Scuzzer

Now 0-3

Established 1968

England game on 04:46 - Jun 15 with 941 viewsJ2BLUE

The Nations League is a decent tournament but with the ridiculous 4 game schedule and the much bigger event coming up later in the year, Southgate has chosen to use them as friendlies.

Nothing wrong with that but doesn’t exactly make them feel meaningful.

It’s mad the likes of Burns could be playing a competitive game on July 30th. Mid June, he needs some time off and a pre season all in 6 weeks. Hopefully he will get at least 3 weeks off before a mini pre season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

England game on 07:32 - Jun 15 with 784 viewsChurchman

I didn’t realise it was on. In addition a Mickey Mouse made up tournament that the players and supporters don’t need seems ludicrous. I struggle to get interested in qualifiers, let alone stuff like this. I’d have thought a bit of R&R before the new season would have been far more beneficial.

As for the World Cup, having it half way through the season in the place where it is? Ludicrous. We all know why and it’s no wonder Blatter and his corrupt chums looked so smug. I’ll be interested when it comes around I suppose, but it should have been played now in a footballing country in Europe or S America.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024