Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you thought Hermes were bad.... 21:31 - Jun 14 with 1805 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....just wait until you meet Evri !!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 21:40 - Jun 14 with 1769 viewsElderGrizzly

They lose Evri parcel…
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 21:44 - Jun 14 with 1760 viewsSwansea_Blue

I had a delivery from them today funnily enough. Never heard of the before but all was good.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 21:45 - Jun 14 with 1756 viewsElderGrizzly

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 21:44 - Jun 14 by Swansea_Blue

I had a delivery from them today funnily enough. Never heard of the before but all was good.

Hermes is Evri if you didn’t know
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 21:57 - Jun 14 with 1708 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 21:44 - Jun 14 by Swansea_Blue

Must be a rural thing. So far one has been delivered to a grass verge about 50m from a neighbour, one delivered to a different neighbour and 2 lost to the ether. The latest being a mobile phone.

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 09:12 - Jun 17 with 1461 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Customer service agent 'Holly' is very unhelpful and very fixed in her replies.

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 13:23 - Jun 17 with 1348 viewsElephantintheRoom

To appreciate what delivery drivers go through I suggest you did what I did during the lockdown and take a job delivering for entitled idiots who shop at Waitrose. Zooming around the countryside to impossible deadlines, looking for named houses with no visible name even in daylight - and then having to deal with ungrateful t0ssers looking at every use-by date, oblivious to the impact their selfishness and intransigence had on other customers because they were too lazy to do their own shopping

Luckily there were a few vulnerable people and pensioners to make the job vaguely worthwhile - but nowhere near enough.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 13:46 - Jun 17 with 1312 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 09:12 - Jun 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Customer service agent 'Holly' is very unhelpful and very fixed in her replies.

Have you tried 'Ivy'?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 13:53 - Jun 17 with 1300 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 13:46 - Jun 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Have you tried 'Ivy'?

I have but her answers are identical amazingly enough.

Login to get fewer ads

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 20:04 - Jun 17 with 1205 viewsronnyd

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 13:23 - Jun 17 by ElephantintheRoom

To appreciate what delivery drivers go through I suggest you did what I did during the lockdown and take a job delivering for entitled idiots who shop at Waitrose. Zooming around the countryside to impossible deadlines, looking for named houses with no visible name even in daylight - and then having to deal with ungrateful t0ssers looking at every use-by date, oblivious to the impact their selfishness and intransigence had on other customers because they were too lazy to do their own shopping

Luckily there were a few vulnerable people and pensioners to make the job vaguely worthwhile - but nowhere near enough.

If some little old lady can get her rollator out and go down to the shops, i'm sure it wouldn't hurt some one able bodied to do their own bloody shopping.
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 08:44 - Jun 18 with 1051 viewsTractorWood

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 21:45 - Jun 14 by ElderGrizzly

Hermes is Evri if you didn’t know

I love when awful companies rebrand themselves and change nothing else in the hope they will miraculous become respected. An awful takeaway near me did it about 3 months ago and still get slated as it's obviously the same gaff.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 10:07 - Jun 18 with 998 viewsOldFart71

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 13:46 - Jun 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Have you tried 'Ivy'?

I'll try both when they are full grown.
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 10:29 - Jun 18 with 976 viewsMattinLondon

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 20:04 - Jun 17 by ronnyd

If some little old lady can get her rollator out and go down to the shops, i'm sure it wouldn't hurt some one able bodied to do their own bloody shopping.

What a silly thing to say.
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 10:35 - Jun 18 with 965 viewsMattinLondon

Imagine buying food and expecting it to be within date. Strange thing to insist on.
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 13:46 - Jun 18 with 866 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It came ! Next day, signed for....10 days, not signed for. Result.

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 15:17 - Jun 18 with 816 viewsdissboy2

how do you know whats going on in their lives, they might be carers or have hidden disabilities
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:00 - Jun 18 with 775 viewsgiant_stow

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 15:17 - Jun 18 by dissboy2

how do you know whats going on in their lives, they might be carers or have hidden disabilities

Think you and Matt have missed the point, which to me is: being a delivery driver is a pretty rough job. Lots of pressure, not much pay and often treated like a dog by the punters.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:06 - Jun 18 with 766 viewsMattinLondon

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:00 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

Think you and Matt have missed the point, which to me is: being a delivery driver is a pretty rough job. Lots of pressure, not much pay and often treated like a dog by the punters.

But there are ways of making a point and then theres the way of the elephant.
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:09 - Jun 18 with 763 viewsgiant_stow

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:06 - Jun 18 by MattinLondon

But there are ways of making a point and then theres the way of the elephant.

This is true! Elephantman likes to put a certain spin his posts to keep them real, even when he's saying something proper. Don't hate for being him!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:57 - Jun 18 with 724 viewsdissboy2

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:00 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

you can be a hard put upon driver and I have Evri sympathy for them but it still doesn't mean you're "entitled" to make snap negative judgements about others like "entitled tossers" when really you know nothing about them

my mate is healthy 30s, he looks after his mum who has cancer so to protect her he doesn't go to indoor places like supermarkets
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 18:39]
If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 18:37 - Jun 18 with 677 viewsMattinLondon

If you thought Hermes were bad.... on 16:09 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

This is true! Elephantman likes to put a certain spin his posts to keep them real, even when he's saying something proper. Don't hate for being him!

Oh I certainly don’t hate him - just think he comes across as a miserable one-dimensional dullard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024