Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* 10:48 - Jun 15 with 8274 viewsbluelagos

We are fundraising to buy tickets for local refugees hosted in the Ipswich area.

https://gofund.me/d62e47b2

(Accepting donations now!)

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 22:00 - Jun 30 with 352 viewsMillsey

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 07:56 - Jun 28 by bluelagos

Quick update.

A parent with 3 sprogs has just accepted the offer of use of four of the tickets for the first 3 matches :-)

I just heard back from their host and she says they are "really excited".

Finding many people are hesitant to take up the offer, so if you do know of any Ukrainians near you, do take the opportunity to share with them the offer. No strings,,no cost, just ensure any kids are with an adult.

Cheers all
BL

Great effort there BL from an Akwi Bon man 💙💙
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 22:18 - Jun 30 with 343 viewsbluelagos

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 22:00 - Jun 30 by Millsey

Great effort there BL from an Akwi Bon man 💙💙

Cheers

We are upto 6 family groups (from 2 to 5) now lined up for matches. Am assigning 3 matches at a time and there's also the likelihood they will share their experiences with friends/contacts in the local area.

So all in, well chuffed at what we've achieved. Am aure they'll be lots of photos to tweet/post over the coming weeks.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 16:15 - Jul 1 with 251 viewsDeepBlueSea

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 22:18 - Jun 30 by bluelagos

Cheers

We are upto 6 family groups (from 2 to 5) now lined up for matches. Am assigning 3 matches at a time and there's also the likelihood they will share their experiences with friends/contacts in the local area.

So all in, well chuffed at what we've achieved. Am aure they'll be lots of photos to tweet/post over the coming weeks.

I’ve just seen this- massive respect for the organisers and donators.
If there are any more opportunities like these to donate please let me know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024