Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* 10:48 - Jun 15 with 8303 viewsbluelagos

We are fundraising to buy tickets for local refugees hosted in the Ipswich area.

https://gofund.me/d62e47b2

(Accepting donations now!)

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 18:28 - Jun 15 with 3039 viewsSparky85

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 11:37 - Jun 15 by Sparky85

Great idea. I keep getting an error message when donating currently, so will try again later

All done now
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 11:27 - Jun 16 with 2897 viewsunbelievablue

Update - an extremely generous cohort of donators have pushed us to £335, already over half-way for the initial two season tickets. THANK YOU.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 13:19 - Jun 16 with 2878 viewsgiant_stow

Out of interest Lagos, are putting them up in your house or you do you have a granny annex?

Maybe you could ask the club (if they haven't already) to include refugees in one of the discounts for tickets?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:30 - Jun 16 with 2835 viewsDanTheMan

Fantastic stuff, donated.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:49 - Jun 16 with 2829 viewsbluelagos

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 13:19 - Jun 16 by giant_stow

Out of interest Lagos, are putting them up in your house or you do you have a granny annex?

Maybe you could ask the club (if they haven't already) to include refugees in one of the discounts for tickets?

Will pm you

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 17:13 - Jun 16 with 2810 viewsunbelievablue

We have now surpassed the original fundraising target of £580, which is the cost of two season tickets for Vicktoriia and Mykyta! This is wonderful news and a complete shock given the page was only set up yesterday. A huge thank you to everyone who has donated thus far :)

Please do share further - we are in contact with the club regarding using further donations for additional match tickets for refugees. Rest assured this is in the works and all funds from this site will go directly to the club.

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 18:14 - Jun 16 with 2797 viewsbluelagos

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 17:13 - Jun 16 by unbelievablue

We have now surpassed the original fundraising target of £580, which is the cost of two season tickets for Vicktoriia and Mykyta! This is wonderful news and a complete shock given the page was only set up yesterday. A huge thank you to everyone who has donated thus far :)

Please do share further - we are in contact with the club regarding using further donations for additional match tickets for refugees. Rest assured this is in the works and all funds from this site will go directly to the club.

Huge thanks all.

Just messaged V &M with the news :-)

The more we raise, the more we can show Ukrainians in the area just how much we welcome them to our area/club. Be great if on match days we can welcome fans from the area and hopefully it will help some guests/arrivals meet other Ukrainians too, which has to be a positive at what must be an incredibly unsettling time for them.

Big thanks all. So appreciated.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2022 22:08]

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 20:43 - Jun 16 with 2753 viewsKeno

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 18:14 - Jun 16 by bluelagos

Huge thanks all.

The more we raise, the more we can show Ukrainians in the area just how much we welcome them to our area/club. Be great if on match days we can welcome fans from the area and hopefully it will help some guests/arrivals meet other Ukrainians too, which has to be a positive at what must be an incredibly unsettling time for them.

Well done Laggy, glad to have helped

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 07:12 - Jun 17 with 2657 viewsunbelievablue

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 18:14 - Jun 16 by bluelagos

Huge thanks all.

£790 now. That's around 8 match tickets on top of the original two season tickets. Cracking stuff.

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 09:51 - Jun 17 with 2611 viewsGavTWTD

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 07:12 - Jun 17 by unbelievablue

£790 now. That's around 8 match tickets on top of the original two season tickets. Cracking stuff.

I donated yesterday and see this morning it's gone over £1000. Great stuff, well done all.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 11:17 - Jun 17 with 2581 viewsunbelievablue

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 09:51 - Jun 17 by GavTWTD

I donated yesterday and see this morning it's gone over £1000. Great stuff, well done all.

Cheers Gav. Matt Holland and Simon Milton both retweeted it, which helped I am sure.

EADT have been in touch so a story will be up soon in the paper.

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 11:51 - Jun 17 with 2562 viewsIwasthere

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 11:17 - Jun 17 by unbelievablue

Cheers Gav. Matt Holland and Simon Milton both retweeted it, which helped I am sure.

EADT have been in touch so a story will be up soon in the paper.

Just donated. Is it a possibility that that Sergei Baltacha could be an invited guest at one of the matches?
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:04 - Jun 17 with 2495 viewsThe_Realist_09

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 09:51 - Jun 17 by GavTWTD

Amazing stuff. I know there's quite a few Ukrainians filtering into Felixstowe as there's been quite a push there to help out.
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:23 - Jun 17 with 2490 viewsbluelagos

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:04 - Jun 17 by The_Realist_09

Amazing stuff. I know there's quite a few Ukrainians filtering into Felixstowe as there's been quite a push there to help out.

If anyone is thinking of hosting a Ukrainian family, pm me and tell you what I know about how to find out more.

No commitment - just an insight of what I know.
BL

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 23:00 - Jun 17 with 2404 viewsnorth_stand77

Donated.
Well done for sorting this out
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 08:59 - Jun 18 with 2309 viewsbluelagos

Currently on target to buy 3 pairs of STs (Adult + child) which would be amazing to be honest. At this rate I might end up sorting a Ukrainian flag for their place in the stand once we get it sorted :-)

You people know twitter better than me, so any retweets - tags of owners etc. more than appreciated. Hopefully the club can be generous too!

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-fans-raise-funds-for-ukrainian-refuge

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 17:09 - Jun 18 with 2218 viewsjeera

Nice one guys.

Made a modest donation.

Glad to see this taking off. A relatively small gesture to these people given their circumstances but hopefully may go some way to restoring their faith in humanity.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:53 - Jun 22 with 1768 viewsbluelagos

A week ago TWTD posters started donating. Today I purchased 8 Season tickets (3 adults, 3 Under 19s, 2 Under 12s tickets) for use by Viktoriia, Mylyta and others.

If you know of any Ukrainians who would be interested in attending matches, do please pass on the their contact details. The only stipulation is any children must be with an adult too (parent/host or someone approved by the parent)

Cheers
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 16:02]

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 16:37 - Jun 22 with 1752 viewsjeera

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:53 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

A week ago TWTD posters started donating. Today I purchased 8 Season tickets (3 adults, 3 Under 19s, 2 Under 12s tickets) for use by Viktoriia, Mylyta and others.

If you know of any Ukrainians who would be interested in attending matches, do please pass on the their contact details. The only stipulation is any children must be with an adult too (parent/host or someone approved by the parent)

Cheers

Nice one Lagors.

You're a good guy, especially for a cyclist.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 19:11 - Jun 22 with 1705 viewsKingsCrossBlue

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 15:53 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

Cheers

That’s an unbelievable effort!

Well done! I’ve chucked a tenner in and will get non-towen mates on the case.
Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 16:17 - Jun 23 with 1545 viewsbluelagos

Cheers

Have posted up/tweeted the confirmation emails from town.

2 tickets purchased at £557 for Viktoriia and Mykyta.
6 additional tickets purchased at £999 in Block JJ
£1,556 spent.

If anyone wants to see the club emails - PM me and I'll forward a copy.

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 12:13 - Jun 25 with 1366 viewsJ2BLUE

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 16:17 - Jun 23 by bluelagos

Have posted up/tweeted the confirmation emails from town.

2 tickets purchased at £557 for Viktoriia and Mykyta.
6 additional tickets purchased at £999 in Block JJ
£1,556 spent.

If anyone wants to see the club emails - PM me and I'll forward a copy.

If we keep going, can we sign Zinchenko?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 17:08 - Jun 27 with 1151 viewsunbelievablue

If anyone is able to help identify willing refugees who're up for using the STs on occasion, please get in touch.

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 07:56 - Jun 28 with 1041 viewsbluelagos

Quick update.

A parent with 3 sprogs has just accepted the offer of use of four of the tickets for the first 3 matches :-)

I just heard back from their host and she says they are "really excited".

Finding many people are hesitant to take up the offer, so if you do know of any Ukrainians near you, do take the opportunity to share with them the offer. No strings,,no cost, just ensure any kids are with an adult.

Cheers all
BL

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 16:39 - Jun 28 with 1002 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Tickets for Ukrainians to Portman Rd. *Fundraising* on 07:56 - Jun 28 by bluelagos

Quick update.

A parent with 3 sprogs has just accepted the offer of use of four of the tickets for the first 3 matches :-)

I just heard back from their host and she says they are "really excited".

Finding many people are hesitant to take up the offer, so if you do know of any Ukrainians near you, do take the opportunity to share with them the offer. No strings,,no cost, just ensure any kids are with an adult.

Cheers all
BL

Have put feelers out to a local family....waiting to hear back.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024