Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request 10:52 - Jun 16 with 893 viewsSteve_M

Despite growing up in Ipswich, I've never done the Orwell 25 walk but that changes on Sunday. Fortunately the weather forecast looks slightly more amenable to walking for eight or nine hours than it would be today or tomorrow.

More importantly than that, it's a sponsored event on behalf of Volunteering Matters who do far more important work than I do all day, a lot of it on behalf of young people in Ipswich and nationally.

So, if anyone can spare a few pounds then please do donate.

Thankyou.

https://www.justgiving.com/team/VMOrwellChallenge

(Click on Team East to donate).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 08:19 - Jun 17 with 777 viewsSteve_M

Bump.

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 08:22 - Jun 17 with 772 viewsunbelievablue

Great stuff mate. I will donate when I get paid.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 08:29 - Jun 17 with 761 viewsDubtractor

I'll bung a few quid here later when I'm on my laptop.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 09:04 - Jun 18 with 682 viewsMullet

Enjoy old boy

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 09:11 - Jun 18 with 666 viewsKeno

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 09:04 - Jun 18 by Mullet

Enjoy old boy

sorted

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 10:23 - Jun 18 with 632 viewsSteve_M

Cheers folks.

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 21:20 - Jun 19 with 515 viewsSteve_M

Done, knackered but a decent walk. Any more donations gratefully received.

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 09:45 - Jun 20 with 406 viewsunbelievablue

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 21:20 - Jun 19 by Steve_M

Done, knackered but a decent walk. Any more donations gratefully received.

Well done Steve. How did you find it? Was it more of a physical or a mental challenge?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Login to get fewer ads

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 10:36 - Jun 20 with 377 viewsSteve_M

Orwell Challenge - Another Sponsorship Request on 09:45 - Jun 20 by unbelievablue

Well done Steve. How did you find it? Was it more of a physical or a mental challenge?

It wasn't too bad, distance was a stretch but more of a step up based on what I normally walk. Think the third quarter was a bit dull, after the views on the way out but then the last bit was just about getting through it.. A few aches today though.

Judging by the state of everyone else, it was definitely the physical side, a few war photos around this morning.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024