Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) 11:36 - Jun 16 with 1322 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:40 - Jun 16 with 1311 viewsitfcjoe

On the website, they did the photo shoot about a month ago and didn't have them then

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 with 1297 viewsGuthrum

A bit lower down.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 with 1289 viewspointofblue

We’re taking the Paul Hurst approach and getting the squad to play in their underwear.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 with 1296 viewsclive_baker

I was surprised that the shirts were getting so many comments but the shorts and socks had seemingly passed unnoticed. I don't hate them, but they're certainly unique to us

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 with 1288 viewsITFC_Forever

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:40 - Jun 16 by itfcjoe

On the website, they did the photo shoot about a month ago and didn't have them then

The club website?

Or the Planet Blue one? I'm not so desperate to see them to queue behind 750 people.

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:45 - Jun 16 with 1260 viewsCheltenham_Blue

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 by ITFC_Forever

The club website?

Or the Planet Blue one? I'm not so desperate to see them to queue behind 750 people.

Tonight, you won't need to wait.

Spoiler alert. The shorts are white and the socks are blue.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 12:04 - Jun 16 with 1210 viewshoppy

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 by ITFC_Forever

The club website?

Or you can see them here...

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/06/ipswich-town-22-23-home-away-kits.html

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 13:35 - Jun 16 with 1004 viewsITFC_Forever

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 12:04 - Jun 16 by hoppy

Or you can see them here...

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/06/ipswich-town-22-23-home-away-kits.html

It comes to something when Hoppy has the most sensible and helpful response.

Login to get fewer ads

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 13:43 - Jun 16 with 972 viewsBiGDonnie

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 by clive_baker

I was surprised that the shirts were getting so many comments but the shorts and socks had seemingly passed unnoticed. I don't hate them, but they're certainly unique to us

I'd wear those shorts.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 15:35 - Jun 16 with 875 viewshoppy

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 13:35 - Jun 16 by ITFC_Forever

It comes to something when Hoppy has the most sensible and helpful response.

Thanks. I think.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 18:32 - Jun 16 with 724 viewsChondzoresk

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 16 by clive_baker

Is that a nod to the Rendlesham Forest incident?
A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 18:46 - Jun 16 with 686 viewsfabian_illness

In an attempt to highlight the awful human rights situation in the factories where the kits are made, Town have decided that the players will only wear shirts this season.
No shorts or socks will be allowed and the club have also announced that shin pads will be held in place by ethically sourced vegan blue tack.
A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 19:22 - Jun 16 with 657 viewsSwansea_Blue

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 13:43 - Jun 16 by BiGDonnie

I'd wear those shorts.

Me too, but I’d draw the line at the belt. Rather me cacks fall around me ankles than wear a belt like that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A minor detail, but where are the shorts and socks? (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 16 with 609 viewsjeera

On the end of your wristies!

Sorry, wrong joke.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024