Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe 22:51 - Jun 16 with 1096 viewshoppy

This Saturday at Ipswich Wanderers…
John Wark amongst the players turning out…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 01:21 - Jun 17 with 1008 viewsfloridablue

I knew Jerry well so my thoughts will be there this Saturday.
Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 07:07 - Jun 17 with 905 viewshoppy

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 01:21 - Jun 17 by floridablue

I think they’re expecting a good turnout, as he was very well known in local football.

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 13:51 - Jun 17 with 782 viewshoppy

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 07:07 - Jun 17 by hoppy

I think they’re expecting a good turnout, as he was very well known in local football.

I've seen one of the organisers this morning, and sounds like there could be a few more Town connections there tomorrow too.
Hopefully will be a great occasion, and the match a fitting tribute to Jerry, as well as raising some good funds for the Motor Neurone Disease Association.

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 16:22 - Jun 17 with 732 viewstextbackup

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 13:51 - Jun 17 by hoppy

I've seen one of the organisers this morning, and sounds like there could be a few more Town connections there tomorrow too.
Hopefully will be a great occasion, and the match a fitting tribute to Jerry, as well as raising some good funds for the Motor Neurone Disease Association.

would take a guess titus and keiron could be involved in some capacity

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 20:09 - Jun 17 with 685 viewsbluebudgie

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 01:21 - Jun 17 by floridablue

Yeah me and Jerry go back to the old Falcon days in the 70s.sad to see his passing.RIP mate
Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 22:55 - Jun 17 with 613 viewshoppy

Charity veterans match in memory of Jerry Thorpe on 16:22 - Jun 17 by textbackup

would take a guess titus and keiron could be involved in some capacity

Jason Dozzell and Milts I think might be... not sure whether Titus and Kieron are.
To add a bit of Town v Scum rivalry, Ruel Fox is also supposed to be involved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024