Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Wally ? 17:23 - Jun 17 with 972 viewsHARRY10

One of the constant, whines from Tories has been that any mention of his lying to Parliament distracts, and stops, Johnson from focussing on the other problems that beset the UK.

So where is he today ? Campaigning in Devon or Wakefield ? Trying to sort out the rail strike, school meals, Rwanda, housing shortage, rising energy prices, or perhaps even attending a meeting of 'Red Wall' MPs ?

Nope, gone AWOL, yet again. I wonder what he will have to say this time.

Blame the EU for Russia invading in 2014. The same EU that Ukraine is now joining. Or maybe he will talk about the money he received from Putin, and what it was for - a game of tennis he claims......

........my arz it was.
Where's the Wally ? on 17:37 - Jun 17 with 924 viewsgtsb1966

Gone to Ukraine. Why...because of the by elections you mentioned are next week and his last visit to Ukraine made him look good. Even you can work that out surely.
Where's the Wally ? on 18:37 - Jun 17 with 876 viewsChurchman

It’s the same EU that knows Ukraine won’t exist by the time any entry qualifications are met years from now. It’s the same EU that’s funding Putin’s aggression every day. It’s the same EU that after wheedling their way around sanctions in 2014 was providing military equipment to Russia after the war started under ‘existing contracts’. It’s the same EU that has people like Macron who don’t want to humiliate Russia and think Ukraine should give up territory. Its the same EU that certain countries filled their boots on discounted Russian energy after the invasion, when others were embargoing.

https://energyandcleanair.org/publication/russian-fossil-exports-first-100-days

It’s the same EU that has countries scared for their future and others that talk, deliver little and can’t wait to trade with Russia again.

There is no excuse for Johnson’s scumbaggery, his disgusting, clueless, immoral government or his own disgraceful behaviour, even before you get to Russian donations to the Tory party AFTER Salisbury.

We know what the tories and Johnson are, but I don’t think the EU is pinnacle of all things good when it comes to Ukraine - and clearly neither does Zelenski.
Where's the Wally ? on 18:48 - Jun 17 with 864 viewsEireannach_gorm

Where's the Wally ? on 20:38 - Jun 17 with 798 viewsHARRY10

Where's the Wally ? on 17:37 - Jun 17 by gtsb1966

Gone to Ukraine. Why...because of the by elections you mentioned are next week and his last visit to Ukraine made him look good. Even you can work that out surely.

err, no

so many thanks for pointing it out
Where's the Wally ? on 21:08 - Jun 17 with 773 viewsOldsmoker

....but the cost of living crisis, petrol prices, food banks are all the fault of the last Labour government - every Tory knows that.

Or was it Corbyn? I don't which lies to believe anymore.

Sooner or later, Bojo is going to call out 'the chump who said that' and then realise it was him - he's the chump. It happens to all liars eventually.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Where's the Wally ? on 22:02 - Jun 17 with 736 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where's the Wally ? on 18:37 - Jun 17 by Churchman

It’s the same EU that knows Ukraine won’t exist by the time any entry qualifications are met years from now. It’s the same EU that’s funding Putin’s aggression every day. It’s the same EU that after wheedling their way around sanctions in 2014 was providing military equipment to Russia after the war started under ‘existing contracts’. It’s the same EU that has people like Macron who don’t want to humiliate Russia and think Ukraine should give up territory. Its the same EU that certain countries filled their boots on discounted Russian energy after the invasion, when others were embargoing.

https://energyandcleanair.org/publication/russian-fossil-exports-first-100-days

It’s the same EU that has countries scared for their future and others that talk, deliver little and can’t wait to trade with Russia again.

There is no excuse for Johnson’s scumbaggery, his disgusting, clueless, immoral government or his own disgraceful behaviour, even before you get to Russian donations to the Tory party AFTER Salisbury.

We know what the tories and Johnson are, but I don’t think the EU is pinnacle of all things good when it comes to Ukraine - and clearly neither does Zelenski.

Nobody is the pinnacle of all things good when it comes to Russia/Ukraine. Never mind existing contracts, we were approving weapons sales to Russia up to last year. We’re providing big loopholes and dragging heel over sanctions. Macron’s comments are a French issue. We’re importing Russian gas, just like some EU countries. Both us and the EU are planning to end most of that reliance by the end of the year, which will be harder for them (Germany especially).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Where's the Wally ? on 12:49 - Jun 18 with 606 viewsHARRY10

"....but I don’t think the EU is pinnacle of all things good when it comes to Ukraine"

Nobody has claimed they are - that's just you posting a strawman argument, so as to knock it down. What is apparent though, is Ukraine wanting to join the EU, and the stance the EU took in 2014 - in direct contradiction to that of Johnson, Farage and Le Pen, all of whom were in the pay of Putin. You don't have to be too bright to work out what the connection there was.

That Johnson came up with some excuse to duck out of the so called 'Red Wall' meeting at the last minute, should come as no surprise. He has form, having previously fled to India, and even hiding in a fridge to avoid being questioned. He ducked out if being questioned by Andrew Neil and in a previous interview with Eddie Maier, was shown to not only be a liar, but a very untrustworthy character.

His is not leadership by authority (or even example). This is a very shallow. vein and weak man. - who relies on being photographed in winning successful situations, rather than any competence. Much as the other overweight, dyed haired charlatan, Trump, who ducked out of a visit to a Normandy US war cemetery saying "“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

However, this Ponzi scheme of lies inevitably implodes, as it has does so many times before with this bloated bullshtter - be it in the political or private life. One lie after another to distract from one failure after another failure, eventually it catches up with him.

It is not that he 'ran away' that is the surprise, but that there are so many so easily fooled by the Emperor's new clothes.

Nothing new, it would seem, whereby the slow witted are so willing to delude themselves
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024