Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site 10:24 - Jun 18 with 863 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I know you said you would have it removed. If you can, it would be appreciated I'm sure.

https://imgur.com/a/01FIouV

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:28 - Jun 18 with 816 viewsStokieBlue

That's pretty awful and a strange one from that company, I thought they did Chinese knock-offs of Danish designer lighting.

Anyway, I am sure that will be rightly blocked.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:38 - Jun 18 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

You’re going about this all wrong. What’s REALLY needed is MORE pro-gun T-shirt adverts to not spread the message. 🙃

I think that’s how the argument goes. It doesn’t sound any less stupid when applied to T-shirts though does it?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 10:39]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:42 - Jun 18 with 754 viewsPhilTWTD

Thanks, but I'll need the link rather than the image.
Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:46 - Jun 18 with 743 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:42 - Jun 18 by PhilTWTD

Thanks, but I'll need the link rather than the image.

Bear with.

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:46 - Jun 18 with 737 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:46 - Jun 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Bear with.

Cheers.
Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:53 - Jun 18 with 706 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:46 - Jun 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Bear with.

Actually, Gav has been able to work with that. Reported, so they should be gone soon. Cheers.
Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:56 - Jun 18 with 703 viewsGavTWTD

I've reported it. It's being shown on Google ads and I've also reported the ads themselves as being against their policies. It may take until Monday to be sorted, apologies.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:57 - Jun 18 with 681 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Phil - Here's That 'Pro Gun' T-Shirt advertised on the site on 10:56 - Jun 18 by GavTWTD

I've reported it. It's being shown on Google ads and I've also reported the ads themselves as being against their policies. It may take until Monday to be sorted, apologies.

Hardly your fault Gav.
But we'd be happy to blame you if you'd prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024