Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands 19:47 - Jun 18 with 632 viewsKeno

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/18/joe-biden-falls-off-bike-video

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 19:51 - Jun 18 with 610 viewsMullet

That's basically the start of the West Wing so maybe we are about to enter into 5/6 years of Sorkin-like liberal pragmatism and global improvement?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 19:54 - Jun 18 with 590 viewsjeera

Happens to the best of us apparently.

Those bloody clips, I don't understand them at all.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 19:58 - Jun 18 with 571 viewsKeno

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 19:51 - Jun 18 by Mullet

That's basically the start of the West Wing so maybe we are about to enter into 5/6 years of Sorkin-like liberal pragmatism and global improvement?

haha!! yes it is isnt it!!

Life copying Art

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 19:59 - Jun 18 with 564 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd be worried about letting him loose on one of those wing back chairs they have in old folks' homes, never mind a bike! Whoever in his team thought that was a good idea, doesn't understand their brief.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 20:55 - Jun 18 with 510 viewslowhouseblue

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 19:51 - Jun 18 by Mullet

i thought he looked sprightly.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 463 viewsHARRY10

Whoops - good to see the free world is in steady hands on 19:54 - Jun 18 by jeera

Happens to the best of us apparently.

Those bloody clips, I don't understand them at all.

If he ends up in a wheelchair, that'll be his term in office over

you can't have a US President using a wheelchair

apart from Franklin D Roosevelt, 24 years (12 as President) in a wheelchair
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024