Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… 20:08 - Jun 18 with 2129 viewsChondzoresk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61854668
Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 20:15 - Jun 18 with 2085 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As horrible, bad and wrong as this situation is, lots of fans enjoyed being a Derby fan for many years as they used their unfair competitive advantage to repeatedly challenge for promotion.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 20:23 - Jun 18 with 2035 viewsWicklowBlue

Have until Thursday to show how they can complete the season even just on a neutral budget basis. That is going to be a tough ask.
Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 20:29 - Jun 18 with 2000 viewsSwansea_Blue

So that's where Trevor Birch went to. He was Chief Exec down here at the Swans briefly. Seemed to be doing a top job (they've been crap since he left), but I didn't realise where he went.

Based on Deby's history and the fraudsters they attract, the problem here is obvious. "with considerable experience in this area we believe we can help review any proposed exit plans to identify any issues". Yeah, that's exactly what the club don't want you to do!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:05 - Jun 18 with 1879 viewsIllinoisblue

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 20:15 - Jun 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

As horrible, bad and wrong as this situation is, lots of fans enjoyed being a Derby fan for many years as they used their unfair competitive advantage to repeatedly challenge for promotion.

The situation is a little harsh on their fans, the majority of whom I’m sure are decent, but they got to have their cake and got to eat lots of it. And will now have to puke up their overindulgence. Still convinced Mike Ashley will swoop in at the last minute.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:11 - Jun 18 with 1846 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:05 - Jun 18 by Illinoisblue

The situation is a little harsh on their fans, the majority of whom I’m sure are decent, but they got to have their cake and got to eat lots of it. And will now have to puke up their overindulgence. Still convinced Mike Ashley will swoop in at the last minute.

Does any fan ever truly deserve what the club we support dishes up for us (good or bad)? It is part and parcel of being a fan that we roll with the ride we are given. We sometimes think that if we shout loud enough our voices will be heard but, in truth, owners very rarely act on anything other than their own views.

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:19 - Jun 18 with 1823 viewsgtsb1966

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 20:15 - Jun 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

And we wouldn't have been the same....of course we would.
Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:22 - Jun 18 with 1804 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wonder how many transfers are on hold whilst the player in question is awaiting the Derby situation.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:28 - Jun 18 with 1782 viewsElderGrizzly

And the administrators adding more debt to the club with every passing day.

It’s a mess alright
Login to get fewer ads

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:56 - Jun 18 with 1672 viewsAlanG296

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:19 - Jun 18 by gtsb1966

And we wouldn't have been the same....of course we would.

Who said we wouldn't?
As fans we enjoy the produce of good ownership, leadership management etc. We endure the consequences of bad ownership leadership management etc.
Can't do anything about either. Derby fans aren responsible for the situation DCFC. Doesn't mean they should have sympathy from other fans though
Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 22:04 - Jun 18 with 1631 viewsgtsb1966

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:56 - Jun 18 by AlanG296

Who said we wouldn't?
As fans we enjoy the produce of good ownership, leadership management etc. We endure the consequences of bad ownership leadership management etc.
Can't do anything about either. Derby fans aren responsible for the situation DCFC. Doesn't mean they should have sympathy from other fans though

I think you might want to read what I replied to again.
Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 22:20 - Jun 18 with 1563 viewsAlanG296

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 22:04 - Jun 18 by gtsb1966

I have. Nthsuffolkblues post was factual, derby fans enjoyed the fruit of unfair advantage. Not a negative or criticism of Derby fans. All fans would do the same. Don't see why you brought "we" into it.
Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 22:40 - Jun 18 with 1494 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 22:04 - Jun 18 by gtsb1966

I think you are the one who needs to re-read it. Maybe in the context of my next post in this thread too.

As fans we roll with the ride we are given. Nothing more, nothing less.

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 22:52 - Jun 18 with 1443 viewsArnieM

I’ve no sympathy for Derby or their arrogant fans. They thought they could buy promotion to the PL and threw money around for a decade trying to achieve it . Wreckless doesn’t even begin to describe that club .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 10:10 - Jun 19 with 983 viewsHighgateBlue

Urghhh, who’d be a Derby fan. EFL getting no response from potential buyers… on 21:28 - Jun 18 by ElderGrizzly

And the administrators adding more debt to the club with every passing day.

It’s a mess alright

It is a big old mess, for sure, but the alternative to the administration is liquidation, which can't possibly be desirable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024