Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and 19:49 - Jun 19 with 1311 viewsNthsuffolkblue

cannot stay in our country.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/attorney-general-time-to-complete-brexit-i

Excellent, can the first referendum be on deporting Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Patel, Truss, Gove and Hunt?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 19:58 - Jun 19 with 1257 viewsmonytowbray

With a vote so vague it could mean and imply anything, decided by an ill-informed public, where the margins can still be decided on a practically half-split, with a majority media gutted by our own people happy to lie, a dark network of Nazi money flowing through one side, spending limits and legally binding action 100% on our side and no actual regards for the human rights fundamental to democracy.

If they want to do that, let's first get an actual say on continuing Brexit now the public has reality to benchmark it on over fantasy.

It's the new right wing thing I swear. EVERYTHING I DON'T WANT SHOULD HAVE A REFERENDUM BUT EVERYTHING I WANT IS SET IN STONE AND TO GO AGAINST IS ANTI-BRITISH CANCEL CULTURE. The same Brexit fringe chancers are now taking fossil fuel funding to push a net zero referendum. It's collective suicide for profit at this point, these idiots should be no where near any platform.

Someone pointed out the other day on Twitter the fundamental issue is the right wing don't want to be told what to do by anyone but also want to tell everyone else what to do. There is literally no compromise. Once you see it, things make sense. Left wing politics, as fragmented as it is, is at least fragmented as we collectively consider others when forming opinion.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2022 20:34]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:06 - Jun 19 with 1224 viewsSwansea_Blue

How does ‘it’s time to complete Brexit’ sit alongside ‘we got Brexit done’?

The people that fall for this are fkn idiots. Sorry, there’s no other way to describe them. Everyone should recognise this for what it is and be putting pressure on the government to actually deliver rather than playing games.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:12 - Jun 19 with 1205 viewsMattinLondon

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:06 - Jun 19 by Swansea_Blue

The people that fall for this are fkn idiots. Sorry, there’s no other way to describe them. Everyone should recognise this for what it is and be putting pressure on the government to actually deliver rather than playing games.

Previous Tory administrations were at least on nodding terms of the truth. But this lot will say anything, do anything no matter how inhumane to cling onto power.

It’s a poor indication of this country when millions of people have voted for them as well as being openly supportive of ridiculous nationalist policies since 2016.
"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:14 - Jun 19 with 1197 viewsjeera

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:06 - Jun 19 by Swansea_Blue

And where does this all stand with the oven-ready metaphor?

Is it almost cooked or cooked, cooled and needs to be popped into the microwave for reheating?

Can it even be reheated in the microwave or is it one of things that goes all rubbery when you try?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:17 - Jun 19 with 1179 viewsXYZ

Has anyone asked Johnson why he hates the legacies of Churchill and Thatcher so much?

Not right-wing enough for his hidden foreign backers?
"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:18 - Jun 19 with 1175 viewsN2_Blue

Suella Braverman is a piece of work too, basically Priti Patel Mk II

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:18 - Jun 19 with 1175 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:14 - Jun 19 by jeera

Is it almost cooked or cooked, cooled and needs to be popped into the microwave for reheating?

Can it even be reheated in the microwave or is it one of things that goes all rubbery when you try?

Or is it actually a bit more like the warning from one expert that Brexit won't just see us hammered on a trade deal with the EU but is an on-going situation where the bigger trading block will hammer us again and again and again.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:19 - Jun 19 with 1168 viewsmonytowbray

I still find it baffling how many prominent far right figures are gay. Plays great into identity politics but talk about selling out. How little their own safety must mean for a quick buck to push anti-LGBTQ+ angles. Soon enough when queer-identity has been erased, they will come for the straight passing gay identity as the next reason everything is rubbish.

I am at the point now where I refuse to believe we are dealing with any force less fascist than the Nazis in the long term. The USA will fall first and we'll be not long far behind. Women's bodies controlled by the state yet god forbid someone asks you to wear a mask or get an injection to not spread a deadly virus. Foreigners are all dangerous criminals yet we have built an entire government and lobby engaged in mass white collar crime which makes any other crime look like peanuts.

They can't even be bothered to pretend otherwise anymore. Couldn't have made their self-interest, lies and disdain for the average citizen clearer.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:25 - Jun 19 with 1150 viewsmonytowbray

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:17 - Jun 19 by XYZ

Has anyone asked Johnson why he hates the legacies of Churchill and Thatcher so much?

Not right-wing enough for his hidden foreign backers?

I've seen in the USA Democrats have realised, largely through Q spread, that to ignore the extremist idiots doesn't work anymore. They've grabbed control of the wheel - we need to challenge their disingenuous angles directly and call out lies, rather than float the middle ground to not polarise voters. Let them dig their own holes by asking them questions.

That's what voters want now, and what we need. Some spine. Starmer seems to have none.

TWTD never forgets…

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:35 - Jun 19 with 1122 viewsMullet

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:25 - Jun 19 by monytowbray

I've seen in the USA Democrats have realised, largely through Q spread, that to ignore the extremist idiots doesn't work anymore. They've grabbed control of the wheel - we need to challenge their disingenuous angles directly and call out lies, rather than float the middle ground to not polarise voters. Let them dig their own holes by asking them questions.

That's what voters want now, and what we need. Some spine. Starmer seems to have none.

Totally agree.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:56 - Jun 19 with 1048 viewsSwansea_Blue

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:14 - Jun 19 by jeera

Quite. Constant campaigning and no delivery. You could almost be mistaken for thinking they were in opposition.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 21:06 - Jun 19 with 995 viewsfactual_blue

To Rwanda?

Or Madagascar?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 22:06 - Jun 19 with 888 viewsmonytowbray

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:35 - Jun 19 by Mullet

Totally agree.

I do hope those who jumped in bed with the right wing press now realise what they are up against but missed as they were too busy joining in.

Reality has moved into something more subjective than anything I’ve seen in my lifetime. I remember at school (quite young) asking a history teacher being confused on how so many people were conned into believing the lies of the Nazis. We were largely taught most USSR (gone by this point) populations were oppressed and forced to believe lies and that made sense. It seemed such a foreign concept that a lie so obvious could be believed by so many. Living in the now it all makes sense, alongside experiencing an abusive relationship myself and gaslighting first hand. The traps of power have never made more sense.

But apparently I’m part of a cult for believing an honest Labour leader with policies to actually better people had brainwashed me. LOL. Genuinely think we’ve never needed someone like Corbyn more than now, would be nice for people to even consider it.

BUT WATCH OUT, ONE PERSON GOT SOME WRONG INFO ON A PHOTO ON TWITTER. As this is even remotely comparable or the same as the actual government doing it on a mass scale. Someone share that meme of the centralist giant brain scale, I am on my phone. Cheers.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2022 22:10]

TWTD never forgets…

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 12:21 - Jun 20 with 608 viewseasynote

The European Court Of Human Rights is not connected to the EU it is a totally separate court set up by Churchill and other European leaders after the 2nd world war another misleading statement hinting it is something to do with Brexit
"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 12:42 - Jun 20 with 571 viewsmylittletown

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:35 - Jun 19 by Mullet

Totally agree.

And therein lies part of the problem. Corbyn was not right, and was not remotely competent or clever enough to be a serious proposition. His 2017 election result was a protest vote/fluke. 2019 was a true reflection of his position.

Unfortunately, I know many many people who wouldn't vote Labour because of Corbyn, despite the fact that they hated Johnson. They voted LibDem or Green instead and split the anti Tory vote.

They would have voted for Starmer, who has a brain and can construct an argument. However, he really needs to get more aggressive, and as someone said above, start calling out the Tories with some venom.

Angela Rayner is right, this bunch of Tories are scum, and they need to be taken to task loudly and aggressively.

Their economic policies are a pathetic contradictory muddle, their constitutional/legal policies are largely anti-democratic, and their immigration and employment policies are racist.
"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 14:09 - Jun 20 with 498 viewsHARRY10

"It's time to complete Brexit and let the British people decide who can and on 20:18 - Jun 19 by N2_Blue

Suella Braverman is a piece of work too, basically Priti Patel Mk II

err, everyone is a 'piece of work', you need am adverb to describe what type ie nasty, cruel etc

as to her nonsense, how the fck did she rise above tea last, given her constant ill infirmed bleats ?

the ECHR merely applied UK law to these cases, and it will be UK law that decades - that we need a non UK court to enforce our own laws shows how far thus government has taken the country

the ECHR was set up after WW2 to ensure countries bided by their own laws, but we will not be told this if we get our 'news' from sources that would shame Lord Haw Haw for their constant distortions

of course there are those who will state that if the ruling was known beforehand, as you would think among legal circles - this is just a ruse to over excite the thick,

and this cretinous woman is quite happy to go along with such deceit, so as to keep her job

an utterly shameless bunch of incompetents fcking up the country
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024