Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway 09:16 - Jun 20 with 716 viewsitfcjoe

Hi all

We are giving away a shirt to a subscriber with a little giveaway to help boost some subscriber numbers which helps for things like helping push us more to front for peoples search terms and the like.

Like the kit reveal video (linked below)
Subscribe to the channel (linked below)
Like a specific tweet (linked below)

There are only around 200 entries currently so a good chance of winning, plus more importantly the pod is always a great listen for ITFC fans!

Kit reveal video

Channel link to subscribe

Link to tweet to like

Good luck all
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 9:17]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway on 11:31 - Jun 20 with 577 viewsFenland_Blue

Love the pod!

Keep up the great work.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway on 11:43 - Jun 20 with 547 viewsDJR

I've done the first two Joe, but as I'm not on Twitter, and don't want to sign up, can't do the third. I think there are also Facebook and Instagram alternatives for the third, but I'm not on those either. No worries if there isn't as I've been a subscriber for an long time and always try to like your You Tube videos. Keep up the good work.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 11:44]
Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway on 11:46 - Jun 20 with 541 viewsSamWhiteUK

Done. Good luck linking people's youtube and twitter profiles! Hopefully you don't get too many entries or that'll be a PITA
Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway on 11:54 - Jun 20 with 522 viewsitfcjoe

Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway on 11:43 - Jun 20 by DJR

I've done the first two Joe, but as I'm not on Twitter, and don't want to sign up, can't do the third. I think there are also Facebook and Instagram alternatives for the third, but I'm not on those either. No worries if there isn't as I've been a subscriber for an long time and always try to like your You Tube videos. Keep up the good work.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 11:44]

I'll let Rich know and we can accept a post on here like that as the effort made so have you in for it - cheers for the long term support

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway on 12:07 - Jun 20 with 482 viewsDJR

Blue Monday pod - Shirt Giveaway on 11:54 - Jun 20 by itfcjoe

I'll let Rich know and we can accept a post on here like that as the effort made so have you in for it - cheers for the long term support

Ta.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024