Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is bersant celina coming back??? 21:09 - Jun 20 with 3845 viewsClemcc

Why not been sorted??
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 21:15 - Jun 20 with 3341 viewsFrimleyBlue

Because he may want to go elsewhere
KM may not want him
It could be sorted once we've let some go

Various reasons.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 21:15 - Jun 20 with 3344 viewsChateauWines

Perhaps because he is not our player and is he worth the money in 3rd Divisiin?

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 21:18 - Jun 20 with 3332 viewsGuthrum

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 21:15 - Jun 20 by FrimleyBlue

Because he may want to go elsewhere
KM may not want him
It could be sorted once we've let some go

Various reasons.

We may get him on loan again.

Not like he's a free agent.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 21:21 - Jun 20 with 3307 viewsVeggie

He’s on about £20k a week. I don’t know how much of that we were paying him, but unless it’s a lot less than that, we can probably get better value elsewhere.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 21:22]
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 22:49 - Jun 20 with 3052 viewsBondiBlue

Dijon are skint so will want the very best deal they can get. We won't be able to pay his full wages, so they will wait until the very last minute to make sure no better offers come along. On the bright side, at least we're guaranteed some excitement on deadline day!

Poll: Which would you accept?

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 00:26 - Jun 21 with 2890 viewsmutters

As much as I like him, I just think that money could be better spent elsewhere.

We bought him in injured last year and some were saying he would be the difference maker when he got fit in the 2nd half of the season. Personally I didn't see it. Very talented (maybe too much for this league) but not sure he is the right one for us at the moment.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 07:04 - Jun 21 with 2688 viewswkj

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 00:26 - Jun 21 by mutters

As much as I like him, I just think that money could be better spent elsewhere.

We bought him in injured last year and some were saying he would be the difference maker when he got fit in the 2nd half of the season. Personally I didn't see it. Very talented (maybe too much for this league) but not sure he is the right one for us at the moment.

The CAM role is oversubscribed atm, but I would much rather see him fill it regularly. If Chaplin is being moved into a striker role, maybe Bersant will come back though I suspect we will probably see Chaplin claim the CAM role without Celina coming back.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 07:43 - Jun 21 with 2570 viewsdissboy2

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 07:04 - Jun 21 by wkj

The CAM role is oversubscribed atm, but I would much rather see him fill it regularly. If Chaplin is being moved into a striker role, maybe Bersant will come back though I suspect we will probably see Chaplin claim the CAM role without Celina coming back.

we're sticking to more of a core squad now but I think Mck will still ask for him to be here if possible
Login to get fewer ads

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 08:01 - Jun 21 with 2501 viewschicoazul

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 07:04 - Jun 21 by wkj

KMc has consistently played two 10s and we only have Aluko and Chaplin for those roles. We’ll get at least one and maybe two in.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 08:06 - Jun 21 with 2472 viewsitfcsuth

I've said all along, any deal for Celina I feel will happen later in the window. I think Dijon will be looking for a permanent offload before they agree to a loan late in the window.

We can't be in running on a permanent basis given the salary reported.
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 08:07 - Jun 21 with 2473 viewsEssexBloo

I’d be very surprised if we aren’t trying to do a deal. KMc played him a lot last year and said he wants to work with him in the future. 3 frees so far will surely leave some budget for a big signing (or 2).
Twine now possibly going to Burnley so no chance we will get him.
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 09:14 - Jun 21 with 2238 viewsLeoMuff

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 08:01 - Jun 21 by chicoazul

KMc has consistently played two 10s and we only have Aluko and Chaplin for those roles. We’ll get at least one and maybe two in.

Was that due to the squad though, Norwood, Piggott, Bonne were all underperforming. We don’t know how Kmac might line up with all the players he wants, I could definitely see Chaplin up front with another.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 09:26 - Jun 21 with 2163 viewsclive_baker

I would imagine Dijon will be willing to sell (or loan him off the wage bill), keen to even, But they'll want to claw back what they can for him and will no doubt be interested to see if they can create some sort of competition for his signature. Last summer was a bit different, he came in July off the back of illness and very little pre season so it was arguably a higher risk but easier deal to do. I would like to think we're interested as when he's fit and firing he's very dangerous at this level, and KM was speakng highly of him towards the end of the season. Perhaps we've got an offer on the table to Dijon to replicate last years terms etc and they're weighing up whether they can get more elsewhere. There were whispers of interest from the Championship so perhaps they're just sitting tight and hoping something materialises.

I think he'll go somewhere within the next month or so, hopefully back to us.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 09:32 - Jun 21 with 2114 viewsHullblue

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 08:01 - Jun 21 by chicoazul

Hopefully just one and Humphreys will be the 4th one.

While I'm here - anyone doubting Celina is crazy imo. He was extremely influential last year without a pre-season.

Think with McK's coaching and a proper pre-season he could be the division's player of the year next year.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 09:34 - Jun 21 with 2094 viewsitfcsuth

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 09:32 - Jun 21 by Hullblue

Hopefully just one and Humphreys will be the 4th one.

While I'm here - anyone doubting Celina is crazy imo. He was extremely influential last year without a pre-season.

Think with McK's coaching and a proper pre-season he could be the division's player of the year next year.

I think it will be one, although suspect Edwards will be ahead of Humphreys in the pecking order.

If it isn't Celina, which it may not be (although would be gutted) - I'd love to look at Sammie Szmodics or Siriki Dembele.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 9:36]
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 10:07 - Jun 21 with 1916 viewsxrayspecs

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 08:07 - Jun 21 by EssexBloo

I’d be very surprised if we aren’t trying to do a deal. KMc played him a lot last year and said he wants to work with him in the future. 3 frees so far will surely leave some budget for a big signing (or 2).
Twine now possibly going to Burnley so no chance we will get him.

Have you been to Burnley?

Still think that the will move to the Championship mind.
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:26 - Jun 21 with 1761 viewsitfcsuth

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 10:07 - Jun 21 by xrayspecs

Sheffield United being linked with him this morning.

Some thought he wouldn't attract interest from the top end of the Championship!

Said at the time Hull made the first offer it could be the starting of tugging war between different clubs.
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:30 - Jun 21 with 1737 viewsMediocre_Quick

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 09:34 - Jun 21 by itfcsuth

I think it will be one, although suspect Edwards will be ahead of Humphreys in the pecking order.

If it isn't Celina, which it may not be (although would be gutted) - I'd love to look at Sammie Szmodics or Siriki Dembele.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 9:36]

Hasn't Dembele just been promoted with Bournemouth? Can't see him dropping from the Prem to League 1
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:32 - Jun 21 with 1718 viewsGeoffSentence

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 10:07 - Jun 21 by xrayspecs

Playing for Burnley doesn't mean having to live in Burnley.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:43 - Jun 21 with 1645 viewsMediocre_Quick

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:32 - Jun 21 by GeoffSentence

Playing for Burnley doesn't mean having to live in Burnley.

Hell of a commute from Dijon each week though
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:44 - Jun 21 with 1642 viewsitfcsuth

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:30 - Jun 21 by Mediocre_Quick

Hasn't Dembele just been promoted with Bournemouth? Can't see him dropping from the Prem to League 1

Possibly not - but struggled slightly with Bournemouth.

Only started 4 out of 18 for Bournemouth, was an unused sub more than he started. Only amounted a total of 70 minutes across the final 6 games.

You wonder with their promotion whether he would be allowed to leave. I'm sure their would be Championship interest him though.
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:49 - Jun 21 with 1619 viewsMediocre_Quick

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:44 - Jun 21 by itfcsuth

Possibly not - but struggled slightly with Bournemouth.

Only started 4 out of 18 for Bournemouth, was an unused sub more than he started. Only amounted a total of 70 minutes across the final 6 games.

You wonder with their promotion whether he would be allowed to leave. I'm sure their would be Championship interest him though.

I mean he left Peterborough, for, whatever reasons, so it would be a nice dream to tempt him to the project, but he's more likely to join a mid to upper table Championship side
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 12:16 - Jun 21 with 1541 viewsGeoffSentence

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:43 - Jun 21 by Mediocre_Quick

It is, but there are alternatives, Nelson, Blackburn, Accrington, Darwen, could even stretch it out and commute from Preston or Leyland.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 13:23 - Jun 21 with 1343 viewsBlueBlood90

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 11:43 - Jun 21 by Mediocre_Quick

David McGoldrick would make out that he drives further.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:06 - Jun 21 with 1214 viewsWallingford_Boy

Doubt it, hardly ripped the league apart last season.

Better (and cheaper) options out there I am sure.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024