Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince William's 40th today 15:52 - Jun 21 with 787 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I hope you all left your bunting out

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Prince William's 40th today on 15:55 - Jun 21 with 777 viewsunbelievablue

He looks older. Must be all that hard work.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Prince William's 40th today on 15:59 - Jun 21 with 771 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/prince-william-at-40-what-a-waste-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Prince William's 40th today on 16:18 - Jun 21 with 727 viewsIcantbelieveyousaidt

Prince William's 40th today on 15:59 - Jun 21 by BlueBadger

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/prince-william-at-40-what-a-waste-

According to an online survey, the readership of the Daily Mash mainly consists of university graduates who also read newspapers such as The Independent, The Guardian and The Times. According to the same survey, 65 per cent of its readers have incomes of more than £30,000, with 22 per cent earning more than £70,000.

I now know why I have never heard of it!......(The Daily Mash not PW's birthday)

Happy birthday W A P L M-W.
Prince William's 40th today on 17:19 - Jun 21 with 640 viewshoppy

Last time I did that, I got banned from Asda.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Prince William's 40th today on 17:35 - Jun 21 with 630 viewsIcantbelieveyousaidt

Prince William's 40th today on 17:19 - Jun 21 by hoppy

Last time I did that, I got banned from Asda.

What for leaving your bunting out!........
Prince William's 40th today on 18:24 - Jun 21 with 600 viewsBlueBadger

Prince William's 40th today on 16:18 - Jun 21 by Icantbelieveyousaidt

According to an online survey, the readership of the Daily Mash mainly consists of university graduates who also read newspapers such as The Independent, The Guardian and The Times. According to the same survey, 65 per cent of its readers have incomes of more than £30,000, with 22 per cent earning more than £70,000.

I now know why I have never heard of it!......(The Daily Mash not PW's birthday)

Happy birthday W A P L M-W.

Pfft, like people with jobs like that have time to spend being Paz tribute acts.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 18:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Prince William's 40th today on 18:29 - Jun 21 with 589 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nice for him to get some publicity for a change- must be hard seeing his half-brother getting all the limelight…
Prince William's 40th today on 19:16 - Jun 21 with 561 viewsIcantbelieveyousaidt

Prince William's 40th today on 18:24 - Jun 21 by BlueBadger

Pfft, like people with jobs like that have time to spend being Paz tribute acts.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 18:25]

Please forgive me but being a music man, Pfft is a song by Jugijoey and Paz sings Lokah Samastah (a beautiful song). Therefore no meaningful reply from moi!!
Login to get fewer ads

Prince William's 40th today on 22:47 - Jun 25 with 380 viewsTractorWood

Prince William's 40th today on 15:59 - Jun 21 by BlueBadger

I've not read the daily mash for ages. Since it got bought out tbh.

Might have to revisit it more regularly as there is some gold in there.

'Marries the first girl who let him to fourth base. The nation is compelled to rejoice. Already obviously balding. Realises at altar her sister has the better arse'.

'Turns 40. Still same distance from throne as 40 years earlier, having achieved nothing. Sells Big Issue with all light gone from eyes'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024