Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Vaulks to Wednesday. 20:01 - Jun 21 with 1918 viewsOwainG1992

I think that's a cracking signing for one of our main competitors as we strive to go up this year.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 22:55 - Jun 21 with 1448 viewsBig_Jase

Surprised they got him, especially with rumours that Wednesday are skint, as he won’t be on small wages.

They have made some solid signings so far, will bully a lot of teams in this division again, I’d say there our main rival for Automatics quite comfortably.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 07:35 - Jun 22 with 1085 viewstractorboy1978

They want Ihiekwe from Rotherham as well. So far they seem to be the only other side in the league making decent signings. They will be strong again.
Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 08:26 - Jun 22 with 922 viewsibbleobble

Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 07:35 - Jun 22 by tractorboy1978

They want Ihiekwe from Rotherham as well. So far they seem to be the only other side in the league making decent signings. They will be strong again.

They’ll win the league.
Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 10:41 - Jun 22 with 719 viewsExiled2Surrey

Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 22:55 - Jun 21 by Big_Jase

Surprised they got him, especially with rumours that Wednesday are skint, as he won’t be on small wages.

They have made some solid signings so far, will bully a lot of teams in this division again, I’d say there our main rival for Automatics quite comfortably.

I assume he is Luongo's replacement
Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 11:54 - Jun 22 with 575 viewsBlueBlood90

Vaulks was one of the players who caught my eye when I saw he'd be available on a free. Fantastic signing for League One.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 11:55 - Jun 22 with 576 viewsRegencyBlue

Will Vaulks to Wednesday. on 22:55 - Jun 21 by Big_Jase

From what I’ve read they are in serious debt but have obviously raked up some money from somewhere.

Looks like they could be a League 1 Derby County if they don’t go up this season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024