Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's by elections 08:50 - Jun 22 with 632 viewsgtsb1966

Tories to retain Tiverton but lose Wakefield is my guess and therefore the idiot in charge survives a backbench uprising and this whole shower of a government trundles on unabated.
Tomorrow's by elections on 09:26 - Jun 22 with 555 viewsOldsmoker

Looking at it from Bojos perspective, Labour and the Libdems are campaigning against the government at a time when the nation should be pulling together and getting Brexit done. Labour and the Libdems are traitors and it is they who should be blamed for everything.

Bojo is looking less and less like Churchill everyday and more like that crazy guy in the bunker at the end of WW2.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Tomorrow's by elections on 09:27 - Jun 22 with 552 viewsitfcjoe

Feels like it has become a bit more of a toss up in Tiverton now after LDs were miles ahead, hopefully they lose that one - Wakefield is a formailty for Labour

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tomorrow's by elections on 13:11 - Jun 22 with 456 viewstractordownsouth

Tiverton's a complete toss up. Despite the reason he resigned, the previous MP was quite popular locally which should give the Tories a boost, but I can't see the margin being more than 2000 either way. They'll probably edge it however.

Taking into account the usual reduced turnout in by-elections, I think Labour will win Wakefield by 3000-4000 votes.

(Edited on Thursday morning: I actually reckon Tiverton will be a narrow Lib Dem gain)
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 11:50]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tomorrow's by elections on 16:55 - Jun 22 with 349 viewsHARRY10

Tomorrow's by elections on 09:27 - Jun 22 by itfcjoe

Feels like it has become a bit more of a toss up in Tiverton now after LDs were miles ahead, hopefully they lose that one - Wakefield is a formailty for Labour

"in Tiverton now after LDs were miles ahead"

eh !

The few polls produced have all shown the LD's trailing, but the Tory lead steadily reducing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024