Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess the two town players from last season in this list. 13:51 - Jun 22 with 1016 viewscatch74

and I’ll buy you a pint.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/the-17-most-expensive-players-in-

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 13:55 - Jun 22 with 954 viewsSitfcB

What a load of shît

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 14:08 - Jun 22 with 874 viewsGeoffSentence

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 13:55 - Jun 22 by SitfcB

What a load of shît

They've been sneaking a peak at Transfrmarket.com.

I couldn't see who they put as the top Ipswich entry but I will not be surprised if it Rekeem Harper at 2.25M as that is what transfrmarkt says.

Edit: if they have gone blindly in the other one will be Celina, who of course isnt here now, if they have applied some intelligence it will be Morsy.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 14:10]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 14:12 - Jun 22 with 841 viewscatch74

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 14:08 - Jun 22 by GeoffSentence

They've been sneaking a peak at Transfrmarket.com.

I couldn't see who they put as the top Ipswich entry but I will not be surprised if it Rekeem Harper at 2.25M as that is what transfrmarkt says.

Edit: if they have gone blindly in the other one will be Celina, who of course isnt here now, if they have applied some intelligence it will be Morsy.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 14:10]

No intelligence used and not Celina, Harper is correct so 1/2 pint is yours.

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 14:14 - Jun 22 with 818 viewsGeoffSentence

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 14:12 - Jun 22 by catch74

No intelligence used and not Celina, Harper is correct so 1/2 pint is yours.

Tom Carroll?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 14:54 - Jun 22 with 714 viewscatch74

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 14:14 - Jun 22 by GeoffSentence

Tom Carroll?

1 pint.

Guess the two town players from last season in this list. on 15:47 - Jun 22 with 529 viewsSixto6

Reading articles like this makes you realise how lazy some so called journalists are !

Everyone likes a bit of transfer news but you’ve got to be impressed by how we deal now - no real sniff in the media until the deal is done ✅👍🏼
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024