Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Government supporters on here 12:51 - Jun 23 with 1260 viewsBlueNomad

Please defend this:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jacob-reesmogg-city-inflation-bankers-b
Government supporters on here on 13:13 - Jun 23 with 1169 viewsHARRY10

Their supporters are those who refer to the stick insect and others, as 'their betters'

That the stick insect moved his money out of the UK and into Ireland after Brexit does not bother these gullible fools, as they do not have the same millions.

Never the brightest, our Jacob has now been moved to a job where he can do no harm.

Minister for Brexit, where after appealing to Sun readers he has come up with a Brexit bonus. Putting Prosecco into plastic bottles. Unfortunately some kindly soul pointed out that given the pressure they would most likely explode.

Never mind, I'm sure there will be a Brexit bonus at some point ................. UK flags not made in China. TB is making a comeback, and 18th century political corruption is now rife.

Can the workhouse be far behind, it would certainly help solve the red wall unemployment problem
Government supporters on here on 14:04 - Jun 23 with 1111 viewsBlueBadger

Government supporters on here on 13:13 - Jun 23 by HARRY10

Their supporters are those who refer to the stick insect and others, as 'their betters'

That the stick insect moved his money out of the UK and into Ireland after Brexit does not bother these gullible fools, as they do not have the same millions.

Never the brightest, our Jacob has now been moved to a job where he can do no harm.

Minister for Brexit, where after appealing to Sun readers he has come up with a Brexit bonus. Putting Prosecco into plastic bottles. Unfortunately some kindly soul pointed out that given the pressure they would most likely explode.

Never mind, I'm sure there will be a Brexit bonus at some point ................. UK flags not made in China. TB is making a comeback, and 18th century political corruption is now rife.

Can the workhouse be far behind, it would certainly help solve the red wall unemployment problem

In top of everything else, we don't need Toilet Bloo staging a reappearance. We already have a load of his knockoffs on here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Government supporters on here on 14:14 - Jun 23 with 1077 viewsSTYG

Government supporters on here on 13:13 - Jun 23 by HARRY10

I did love the splendid work of Coffey yesterday who seems to suggest that the man on the street hands back a few extra quid they might not need, as presumably this will allow the same amount of money to be available that they could get in the next 30 seconds by talking one fat cat into not claiming an undeserved bonus.

The same Coffey who claimed £200,000 in expenses whilst she was cutting benefits. I presume she couldn't afford to hand any of that back. Would be interested to see how that was broken down. I reckon I could probably find something she could have equally handed back.
Government supporters on here on 14:14 - Jun 23 with 1061 viewsHARRY10

Government supporters on here on 14:04 - Jun 23 by BlueBadger

In top of everything else, we don't need Toilet Bloo staging a reappearance. We already have a load of his knockoffs on here.

And the obsession goes on

poor todger
Government supporters on here on 14:18 - Jun 23 with 1051 viewsDarth_Koont

On a side note, and probably why no-one is likely to respond, it occurs to me that right-wing supporters just don’t have to defend or explain anything. And if they do, they feel emboldened to blame someone else.

That’s the result of 40 years of them and their narrative being largely unchallenged anywhere.

In my fantasy of a UK that drags itself left to the centre-right or even the centre (be still my beating heart!) it would be very interesting to actually hear right-wingers have to push their alternative world view and solutions. Although I suspect it would just turn into something like Trump and Farage’s populist lies and hate very quickly.

Pronouns: He/Him

Government supporters on here on 15:24 - Jun 23 with 969 viewsBlueBadger

Government supporters on here on 14:14 - Jun 23 by HARRY10

poor todger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Government supporters on here on 17:59 - Jun 23 with 896 viewsfactual_blue

Mandatory daveU correction applied.

All part of the service.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Government supporters on here on 18:27 - Jun 23 with 854 viewsMattinLondon

Brexiteers will easily be able to defend it as that is what they wanted and voted accordingly.
Login to get fewer ads

Government supporters on here on 18:50 - Jun 23 with 809 viewsjeera

Government supporters on here on 14:14 - Jun 23 by HARRY10

poor todger

Not sure how you two keep clashing as you're fundamentally on the same side.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Government supporters on here on 18:52 - Jun 23 with 803 viewsjeera

Government supporters on here on 14:18 - Jun 23 by Darth_Koont

On a side note, and probably why no-one is likely to respond, it occurs to me that right-wing supporters just don’t have to defend or explain anything. And if they do, they feel emboldened to blame someone else.

That’s the result of 40 years of them and their narrative being largely unchallenged anywhere.

In my fantasy of a UK that drags itself left to the centre-right or even the centre (be still my beating heart!) it would be very interesting to actually hear right-wingers have to push their alternative world view and solutions. Although I suspect it would just turn into something like Trump and Farage’s populist lies and hate very quickly.

Labour's getting the blame for the current strikes.

50 years later.

Mogg campaigns for Brexit yet moves a great deal of capital into the EU to protect his interests.

Then working class people stand up for them. Truly remarkable.

People don't like to admit it when they've been done over.

Government supporters on here on 18:55 - Jun 23 with 793 viewsXYZ

Government supporters on here on 17:59 - Jun 23 by factual_blue

Mandatory daveU correction applied.

All part of the service.

Maybe Gav could create a bot called FU_DaveU that automatically counter-voted it.

Although that might leave you with nothing to do in the afternoons ...
Government supporters on here on 19:06 - Jun 23 with 755 viewsBlueBadger

Government supporters on here on 18:50 - Jun 23 by jeera

Not sure how you two keep clashing as you're fundamentally on the same side.

We're BOTH poorly programmed Russian chatbots?

Government supporters on here on 19:15 - Jun 23 with 729 viewsMatterhorn

Government supporters on here on 18:27 - Jun 23 by MattinLondon

Brexiteers will easily be able to defend it as that is what they wanted and voted accordingly.

I’m beginning to think these comments are made as some kind of barometer of scumness so they can see what the reaction is & what winds the public up the most, a few weeks ago we had a few days of stupid comments like the 30p meals, get an extra job etc, we had coffe yesterday now this dickhead today who will it be tomorrow, if smugg were confronted about this remark no doubt the answer would be “ if labour were in power we’d lose all our top city workers to Frankfurt or Zurich so we have to pay them more” as was said by them if we remained, people in this country need to stand up not shrugg their shoulders
Government supporters on here on 19:20 - Jun 23 with 723 viewsMattinLondon

Government supporters on here on 19:06 - Jun 23 by BlueBadger

Maybe bury the hatchet and come together on onlyfans?

Coming together won’t be mandatory.
Government supporters on here on 19:22 - Jun 23 with 716 viewsMattinLondon

Government supporters on here on 19:15 - Jun 23 by Matterhorn

I’m beginning to think these comments are made as some kind of barometer of scumness so they can see what the reaction is & what winds the public up the most, a few weeks ago we had a few days of stupid comments like the 30p meals, get an extra job etc, we had coffe yesterday now this dickhead today who will it be tomorrow, if smugg were confronted about this remark no doubt the answer would be “ if labour were in power we’d lose all our top city workers to Frankfurt or Zurich so we have to pay them more” as was said by them if we remained, people in this country need to stand up not shrugg their shoulders

You could be right. I do wonder how Brexit will be viewed by history. Not by some revisionist bell end of an historian but by the majority.
Government supporters on here on 19:31 - Jun 23 with 692 viewsjeera

Government supporters on here on 19:06 - Jun 23 by BlueBadger

To be reconciled with Gav's fancy new update?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024