Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. 13:52 - Jun 24 with 1111 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61926014

I understand that the split was cordial.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2022 15:00]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 13:58 - Jun 24 with 1039 viewsFtnfwest

that joke was barley believable...
Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 13:59 - Jun 24 with 1035 viewsKeno

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 13:58 - Jun 24 by Ftnfwest

I would get involved in tennis sponsorship, it a real racket

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:01 - Jun 24 with 1028 viewsFtnfwest

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 13:59 - Jun 24 by Keno

I would get involved in tennis sponsorship, it a real racket

yes indeed, love
Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:09 - Jun 24 with 1007 viewsIllinoisblue

Abandoning a long running partnership in favour of “an interactive virtual fruit hunt game”. Of course they are. Sigh

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:12 - Jun 24 with 993 viewsPlums

Is it because of a lack of diversity? I don't think there's a black current champion

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:40 - Jun 24 with 916 viewsjeera

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 13:58 - Jun 24 by Ftnfwest

It's just a watered down version of an older joke.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:43 - Jun 24 with 908 viewsEwan_Oozami

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:40 - Jun 24 by jeera

It's just a watered down version of an older joke.

They're moving away from tennis into squash

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:43 - Jun 24 with 908 viewsFixed_It

I believe they are going to enter into a more appropriate sponsorship - Squash.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:45 - Jun 24 with 898 viewstazdac

Their association with Wimbledon has been diluted over the last few years! ;o)
Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:46 - Jun 24 with 885 viewsKeno

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:01 - Jun 24 by Ftnfwest

yes indeed, love

I dont suppose there is any net gain to it

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 14:49 - Jun 24 with 868 viewsBasingstokeBlue

You might want to include all of that link.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 15:30 - Jun 24 with 798 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Ball(boy)s

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 16:36 - Jun 24 with 729 viewshoppy

What will they call the score at 40-40 now then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 17:42 - Jun 24 with 678 viewsfactual_blue

That's barley believable.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 17:59 - Jun 24 with 664 viewsjeera

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 17:42 - Jun 24 by factual_blue

That's barley believable.

That one's already been done dad.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 18:11 - Jun 24 with 644 viewsfactual_blue

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 17:59 - Jun 24 by jeera

That one's already been done dad.

But not with such panaché.*

*French drink-based pun.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 19:59 - Jun 24 with 582 viewsWD19

Who decides that the club does Lawn Tennis & Croquet, but not Squash?
Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 20:06 - Jun 24 with 570 viewsKeno

Robinson's have ended their 86 year association with Wimbledon. on 18:11 - Jun 24 by factual_blue

But not with such panaché.*

*French drink-based pun.

Pernod it isn't

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024