Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year 16:38 - Jun 24 with 773 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/24/covid-vaccines-cut-global-death-to

Lancet Paper here:
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fullt

It would have been even more effective if the world could have organised itself properly and distributed the vaccines more equally.

It's sickening to think of the huge efforts put in by some people and organisations to muddy the waters around vaccines and the covid vaccine in particular.

The potential for mRNA vaccines has now been proven, hopefully they will go on to prove useful across a huge number of viruses and save many more lives going forward.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 16:41 - Jun 24 with 747 viewsEireannach_gorm

You forgot to mention the improved 5G reception.
Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 16:42 - Jun 24 with 747 viewsclive_baker

Not sure that can be true. Didn't you see the guy collapse at a football match last season?

I bET hE WoZ VaKSYn8TeD

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 17:20 - Jun 24 with 678 viewsFtnfwest

They cut a death toll?
Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 17:25 - Jun 24 with 675 viewsfactual_blue

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 16:42 - Jun 24 by clive_baker

Not sure that can be true. Didn't you see the guy collapse at a football match last season?

I bET hE WoZ VaKSYn8TeD

There isn't a disease, so why do we have a vaccine, eh?
Eh?

It's to implant a microchip so Bill Gates can control us and make us think there's a war in The Ukraine.

FACT

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 17:36 - Jun 24 with 662 viewsBlueBadger

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 17:20 - Jun 24 by Ftnfwest

They cut a death toll?

Considerably more people would have died without it, yes. This is common to all vaccines.

The drop off in hospital admissions from March 2021 onwards last year was spectacular, from my corner of the pandemic.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2022 17:37]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 17:38 - Jun 24 with 651 viewsStokieBlue

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 17:20 - Jun 24 by Ftnfwest

They cut a death toll?

Which part of the article, study or my post did you not understand?

I think it's fairly clear what is meant if you read the information.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 18:50 - Jun 24 with 587 viewsIllinoisblue

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 17:38 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

Which part of the article, study or my post did you not understand?

I think it's fairly clear what is meant if you read the information.

SB

I assumed ftn’s point was about semantics and how you can’t cut something that’s already happened .

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Covid vaccines cut the global death toll by up to 20m in one year on 18:58 - Jun 24 with 580 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There is a tragic irony that the unvaccinated against polio in London are now at risk from residues of live polio oral vaccines.
Just to help out this is a simple statement and no hidden agendas should be inferred although I am certain that some will "know what (I) really mean."

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/poliovirus-detected-in-sewage-from-north-and-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024