Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Mate Reckons 19:39 - Jun 24 with 2781 viewsCustardCream

He saw Piggott at Fratton Park this morning.

Might be one that bites us on the arse
My Mate Reckons on 19:43 - Jun 24 with 2737 viewsZx1988

Ellis Harrison, anyone?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

My Mate Reckons on 19:44 - Jun 24 with 2736 viewsMattinLondon

From what I’ve seen of him he seems like a technically good player who will do well if he has service and the team is in tune with him.

KM has worked with him for a few months so if he is let go then the managers judgement had to be backed.
My Mate Reckons on 19:44 - Jun 24 with 2731 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm surprised you stay mates with him if that's the way he behaves.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

My Mate Reckons on 19:45 - Jun 24 with 2717 viewswkj

My mate reckons something is happening.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

My Mate Reckons on 19:49 - Jun 24 with 2677 viewsibbleobble

My Mate Reckons on 19:43 - Jun 24 by Zx1988

Ellis Harrison, anyone?

…he’s at Fleetwood.
My Mate Reckons on 22:54 - Jun 24 with 2066 viewsIllinoisblue

My Mate Reckons on 19:45 - Jun 24 by wkj

My mate reckons something is happening.

Heard similar. Interesting few days ahead.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

My Mate Reckons on 23:25 - Jun 24 with 1927 viewsJDB23

If he can't perform in front of 25k for us how's he going to cope in front of the millions at Fratton Park?

I wonder if we're pushing for a decent fee or just wanting to get shot? If we're asking £300k for Hladky I'd expect similar for Pigott.
My Mate Reckons on 00:00 - Jun 25 with 1824 viewsBigCommon

My Mate Reckons on 19:44 - Jun 24 by MattinLondon

From what I’ve seen of him he seems like a technically good player who will do well if he has service and the team is in tune with him.

KM has worked with him for a few months so if he is let go then the managers judgement had to be backed.

If I'm ultra critical, he's good once the ball is under control.. But, imo, his first touch could be better when balls are fizzed into him on the deck.... I still don't think he's had a proper chance here, as a first choice 9.. Having said that, he doesn't really look like the mobile channel runner that we need in our system. And I think he's at his ceiling in terms of improvement.. Fringe player, plan B player off the bench if he stays , imo... He could deffo do a job for someone in this league though. . He went from being the main man at Dons, to 4th choice here. Must have knocked hi confidence a bit. On top of losing his father.. You could understand if he just wanted to draw a line under his time here and look for a fresh start..
Login to get fewer ads

My Mate Reckons on 06:53 - Jun 25 with 1475 viewsSheffordBlue

My Mate Reckons on 23:25 - Jun 24 by JDB23

If he can't perform in front of 25k for us how's he going to cope in front of the millions at Fratton Park?

I wonder if we're pushing for a decent fee or just wanting to get shot? If we're asking £300k for Hladky I'd expect similar for Pigott.

He came in as a free agent and is likely to be on big wages. We'll be lucky if someone will take on those wages given his lack of form last season. I'd be surprised if there were a fee involved.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

My Mate Reckons on 08:30 - Jun 25 with 1153 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I saw Piggott at Newmarket. 1981 it was. He won the 1000 guineas on Fairy Footsteps.

Not seen Pigott recently though.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

My Mate Reckons on 08:34 - Jun 25 with 1134 viewsBlueBadger

My Mate Reckons on 23:25 - Jun 24 by JDB23

I would definitely give someone 300 grand to take Piggot off our hands. Realistically though, he's crap and probably on quite high wages for the division. Unless it's by loan where we pick up some of his salary, we're probably lumbered with him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

My Mate Reckons on 08:40 - Jun 25 with 1111 viewsDubtractor

My Mate Reckons on 00:00 - Jun 25 by BigCommon

If I'm ultra critical, he's good once the ball is under control.. But, imo, his first touch could be better when balls are fizzed into him on the deck.... I still don't think he's had a proper chance here, as a first choice 9.. Having said that, he doesn't really look like the mobile channel runner that we need in our system. And I think he's at his ceiling in terms of improvement.. Fringe player, plan B player off the bench if he stays , imo... He could deffo do a job for someone in this league though. . He went from being the main man at Dons, to 4th choice here. Must have knocked hi confidence a bit. On top of losing his father.. You could understand if he just wanted to draw a line under his time here and look for a fresh start..

He looked one of the very poorest signings of the 19 last Summer for me. He looked pretty poor in all aspects of his game - slow, not strong for a 'big man', not especially technical, not really a grafter.

I genuinely struggle to see how he scored a load for Wimbledon the season before. He looked a poor man's Sam Parkin.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

My Mate Reckons on 09:37 - Jun 25 with 933 viewsBlueBadger

My Mate Reckons on 08:40 - Jun 25 by Dubtractor

He looked one of the very poorest signings of the 19 last Summer for me. He looked pretty poor in all aspects of his game - slow, not strong for a 'big man', not especially technical, not really a grafter.

I genuinely struggle to see how he scored a load for Wimbledon the season before. He looked a poor man's Sam Parkin.

I honestly don't know what he offers. He's got no pace, precious little technical ability, no physical presence and doesn't hold up or link play. A poor man's Priskin.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024