Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So how do we feel that Tyreeq isn't coming Bakinson? 10:01 - Jun 25 with 899 viewsKeno

I guess after signing Ball is was always likely to happen

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So how do we feel that Tyreeq isn't coming Bakinson? on 10:06 - Jun 25 with 876 viewsbilllm

Feel for the lad tbh, but if we really want to be taken seriously we need a better midfielder, if it had been pre take over he would have been a sound signing,
So how do we feel that Tyreeq isn't coming Bakinson? on 10:12 - Jun 25 with 840 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah it looked less likely when we signed Ball. If we get another central midfielder I would expect him to be more of a ball player rather than an enforcer.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So how do we feel that Tyreeq isn't coming Bakinson? on 10:43 - Jun 25 with 749 viewsFrimleyBlue

Didn't really see much difference between him and Harper tbh. Both good on the ball at times. Both liked to be direct but both gave the ball away a lot. So not surprised we didn't keep him. I'm sure he will have a solid career going forwards tho.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So how do we feel that Tyreeq isn't coming Bakinson? on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 594 viewsVeggie

Didn’t really add anything of note to our team. I’m glad to see the club being decisive. We’ve harboured mediocrity for too long.
So how do we feel that Tyreeq isn't coming Bakinson? on 13:15 - Jun 25 with 544 viewsPioneerBlue

I liked him, he seemed to grow into the position and club. He played an important role last year when no one else was able to step up and fill the shoes of Lee Evans. I would have happily seen him return but we do have a very similar younger player in the squad in Harper, plus their is El Miz and Humphries knocking at the door. Not taking the option allows the pathways to open for this group assuming they all stay with us. We still feel a bit short of an ACM and goal scoring threat.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024