Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It may not yet be the finished article but 14:39 - Jun 25 with 1032 viewsKeno

HMS P1ss the League has been relaunched

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It may not yet be the finished article but on 15:08 - Jun 25 with 931 viewseireblue

Yep, just need to keep up the average rate of scoring a goal to every 8.5 minutes, and we should be fine.

No expectations are raised over here, not even a little bit. I would be happy if we dropped to a goal every 12 minutes now and again.
It may not yet be the finished article but on 18:02 - Jun 25 with 624 viewsxrayspecs

We will face much tougher challenges this season the Needham Market. Men against boys.
It may not yet be the finished article but on 18:05 - Jun 25 with 615 viewsKropotkin123

It may not yet be the finished article but on 18:02 - Jun 25 by xrayspecs

We will face much tougher challenges this season the Needham Market. Men against boys.

I don't know, we may well look back at the end of the season and think, you know what, Needham Market was the toughest challenge of the season.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2022 18:05]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

It may not yet be the finished article but on 18:45 - Jun 25 with 543 viewswkj

As we heard people say last year - "Preseason results don't matter" (I got pelters for saying I was worried by how we looked in the preseason last year).

However, comparatively speaking we look much more organised and fit this year. Im not going to predict our season based on a 7-0 tonking of much smaller team, but I appreciate that we didn't look like a bunch of strangers today.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It may not yet be the finished article but on 18:50 - Jun 25 with 528 viewsjeera

I tell you one thing.

I'm not getting on that boat.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024