Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. 09:43 - Jun 26 with 888 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61941113

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 09:56 - Jun 26 with 804 viewsLeoMuff

Why on earth would he do this ? Sounds very much like Boris cronies have leaked this to make sure there is no more criticism of government policy.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 10:03 - Jun 26 with 769 viewsMattinLondon

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 09:56 - Jun 26 by LeoMuff

Why on earth would he do this ? Sounds very much like Boris cronies have leaked this to make sure there is no more criticism of government policy.

Didn’t think of that. That is something this this government would do.

But, isn’t accepting cash like that is quite unusual?
Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 10:08 - Jun 26 with 750 viewsZx1988

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 09:56 - Jun 26 by LeoMuff

No doubt in my mind that this is a shot across Charlie's bows to encourage him to keep his nose out of Government business in future.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 10:27 - Jun 26 with 708 viewsPlums

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 10:08 - Jun 26 by Zx1988

No doubt in my mind that this is a shot across Charlie's bows to encourage him to keep his nose out of Government business in future.

Yep, the equivalent of the horses head.
‘Corruption’s our business big ears, butt out’

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 10:31 - Jun 26 with 693 viewsLeoMuff

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 10:08 - Jun 26 by Zx1988

Happens every time with this lot, criticise or flag up problems, expect something to crop up in the press about you in the next few days.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 11:22 - Jun 26 with 615 viewsChurchman

Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 10:31 - Jun 26 by LeoMuff

Happens every time with this lot, criticise or flag up problems, expect something to crop up in the press about you in the next few days.

Indeed, burying the bad news has been a successful policy for some years now. I first noticed it during Blair’s time, though I’ve no doubt politicians have been doing it for years before that.
Absolutely nothing dodgy about this at all. on 11:47 - Jun 26 with 561 viewsIllinoisblue

Strategic anti-Charles leaks aside it’s as if the ruling classes are trying their hardest to provoke a revolution but the Great British Public refuse to wake from their slumber.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024