Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? 10:26 - Jun 27 with 745 viewsSTYG

Q - Is it true you wanted to build your son a £150,000 treehouse?
A - I am very proud of my work on infrastructure

What the f... is that answer? Just ask him again. And again. Until you actually get something that could be considered to relate to the question!

Of all the mental things this bloke has done, wanting to spend more money on a treehouse than a lot of UK houses cost is just insane. But when you consider it's for Chequers, so not even his residence, just the one he's at while he's PM and the fact his son was just about crawling and I guess you could argue is years off even needing the sort of basic treehouse someone else would build their kids, it's even more nuts.

As some people said, his toddler would be on the property ladder before a Nurse working 60 hours.

There must be a good 50 legitimate reasons now why he's the worst prime minister ever. The people that died on his watch being at the top, but even then there's mitigation that it was a pandemic, an unknown, there was no precedent.

But building a treehouse for a child not old enough to use it for years at a location you wouldn't have access to when he is old enough, at more than a lot of peoples houses (when most young people can't even dream of owning a house), during a cost of living crisis really takes some beating!

Just wish journalists repeated the questions he doesn't answer in the same way Mick Lynch would.
Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 15:58 - Jun 27 with 600 viewsSTYG

Furthermore, Boris is now suggesting £50k a year for train drivers is obscene, whilst yet again forgetting it's not the drivers on strike!

In what world can an annual wage being the third of the cost of building your kid a treehouse be obscene?

I know it'll just be another Tory, but the day that puddle of jelly leaves No 10 I'm having one hell of a BBQ!
Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 16:35 - Jun 27 with 548 viewsjeera

Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 15:58 - Jun 27 by STYG

Furthermore, Boris is now suggesting £50k a year for train drivers is obscene, whilst yet again forgetting it's not the drivers on strike!

In what world can an annual wage being the third of the cost of building your kid a treehouse be obscene?

I know it'll just be another Tory, but the day that puddle of jelly leaves No 10 I'm having one hell of a BBQ!

I hate the bloke too but I'm not sure cannibalism is the answer.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 16:49 - Jun 27 with 514 viewsSTYG

Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 16:35 - Jun 27 by jeera

I hate the bloke too but I'm not sure cannibalism is the answer.

I have no idea what lies taste like, but can't imagine it would be that appealing.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2022 16:49]
Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 16:52 - Jun 27 with 500 viewseireblue

Hmmm, DaveU is a treehouse builder, in the Buckinghamshire area?
Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 17:30 - Jun 27 with 439 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just dropping in to do a ChazU

(c) wkj
[Post edited 27 Jun 2022 17:31]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 17:33 - Jun 27 with 430 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 15:58 - Jun 27 by STYG

Talking of BBQ's it's pretty much all they are doing - never answer the question or deal with the issue, just throw a bit of red meat onto the BBQ for their gullible followers. It's very depressing.Politicians are renowned for dodging questions of course, but the blatant lying is a bit of a new trend.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is there a law preventing politicians from being asked the same question twice? on 20:49 - Jun 27 with 357 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The question is then, does he want the treehouse for some of his other children, is it actually for himself or is he planning ahead to have the place ready for the third term he is confident that his party and the electorate will continue to back him for?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024