Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news women 22:58 - Jun 27 with 582 viewsHARRY10

"and sheriff’s deputy was asked during a campaign stop in Stafford County what she thinks Congress should do if the ruling was to be overturned.

She said she supports new restrictions on the state level, adding that “the left will say, ‘well what about in cases of rape or incest?’ I’m a law enforcement officer. I became a police officer in 2011. I’ve worked one case where as a result of a rape, the young woman became pregnant”.

She was then asked: “I’ve actually heard that it’s harder for a woman to get pregnant if she’s been raped. Have you heard that?”

That should be shocking, but given the ridiculous shi te and lies righties constantly spew out it is not.

She is a police officer
Good news women on 19:36 - Jun 28 with 366 viewsHARRY10

and up pops another 'rightie', this time in Parliament

"In the House of Commons, Tory MP Danny Kruger said he disagrees with people who think "woman have an absolute right to bodily autonomy" adding that he does not think British MP's should "lecture" the United States on the recent decision."

Lecture ?

Or just, express a qualified opinion on the subject

And just how much of a threat to normal society, do the 'righties' pose ?
Good news women on 19:46 - Jun 28 with 340 viewsSTYG

Good news women on 19:36 - Jun 28 by HARRY10

and up pops another 'rightie', this time in Parliament

"In the House of Commons, Tory MP Danny Kruger said he disagrees with people who think "woman have an absolute right to bodily autonomy" adding that he does not think British MP's should "lecture" the United States on the recent decision."

Lecture ?

Or just, express a qualified opinion on the subject

And just how much of a threat to normal society, do the 'righties' pose ?

Good to see him living up to a name pronounced Kruger, although not sure even Freddy would conceive such an evil thought.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 19:48]
Good news women on 20:22 - Jun 28 with 310 viewsHARRY10

Good news women on 19:46 - Jun 28 by STYG

Good to see him living up to a name pronounced Kruger, although not sure even Freddy would conceive such an evil thought.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 19:48]

Educated at Eton and the son of Pru Leith his views stem from being a fundamentalist (more mentalist, than ever fun) Christian

Were such dangerous nonsense to be peddled by a muslims of similar extreme views, they would rightfully be condemned.

Not much distinguishes this Tim Nice but Dim from so many others, other than his religious nutjob views
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024