Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ole Pukki off then ? 11:48 - Jun 28 with 3729 viewsArnieM

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

ole Pukki off then ? on 12:01 - Jun 28 with 3562 viewsVeggie

Brilliant

Maybe he’s our ‘marquee’ signing? Would be hilarious.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 12:40]
ole Pukki off then ? on 12:06 - Jun 28 with 3511 viewshype313

He's 32, and will cost whoever a significant amount to prize away from Norwich. Not sure he would be worth spending the big bucks on.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hopefully there will be..... on 12:07 - Jun 28 with 3494 viewsBloots

....a long, protracted, bad mannered, squabble that lasts all the way up to the end of the window.

He expresses his determination to leave, but ends up having to stay.

He fails to score up until January when they sell him to some random Greek club for £500,000.

Sorted.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

ole Pukki off then ? on 12:21 - Jun 28 with 3369 viewsgiant_stow

ole Pukki off then ? on 12:06 - Jun 28 by hype313

He's 32, and will cost whoever a significant amount to prize away from Norwich. Not sure he would be worth spending the big bucks on.

The whole of the bottom half of the prem should want him for his 10-15 goals. gutter.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Hopefully there will be..... on 12:31 - Jun 28 with 3253 viewsJimmyJazz

Hopefully there will be..... on 12:07 - Jun 28 by Bloots

....a long, protracted, bad mannered, squabble that lasts all the way up to the end of the window.

He expresses his determination to leave, but ends up having to stay.

He fails to score up until January when they sell him to some random Greek club for £500,000.

Sorted.

Or even better, he expresses his determination to leave right to the end of the window and leaves for a nominal fee a few days before the window closes, allowing the signing of a 'Leon Best type striker' to replace him on deadline day

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

ole Pukki off then ? on 12:34 - Jun 28 with 3218 viewshype313

ole Pukki off then ? on 12:21 - Jun 28 by giant_stow

The whole of the bottom half of the prem should want him for his 10-15 goals. gutter.

You can then buy Joe Piggot for £10m.

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:03 - Jun 28 with 2986 viewsArnieM

ole Pukki off then ? on 12:21 - Jun 28 by giant_stow

what's the word on the street in norwich then GA? Do you think he will definitely leave ? I think that'll potentially be a big loss for you tbh ....

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:11 - Jun 28 with 2897 viewsgiant_stow

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:03 - Jun 28 by ArnieM

what's the word on the street in norwich then GA? Do you think he will definitely leave ? I think that'll potentially be a big loss for you tbh ....

I'm not in touch anymore mr - barely go Norwich the City these days. sorry.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:13 - Jun 28 with 2876 viewshype313

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:11 - Jun 28 by giant_stow

I'm not in touch anymore mr - barely go Norwich the City these days. sorry.

Lets be honest, this is your current set up.

1) Arsenal
2) Ipswich
3) Norwich.

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:38 - Jun 28 with 2674 viewsWD19

He has shown that the Championship is as high as is possible for him.
ole Pukki off then ? on 13:48 - Jun 28 with 2605 viewshype313

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:38 - Jun 28 by WD19

He has shown that the Championship is as high as is possible for him.

Apart from the 11 goals he scored in one of, if not, the worst teams to grace the PL.

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:51 - Jun 28 with 2593 viewssuffolkpoker

he is far to good for Norwich. almost impossible to replace for them.
Same with the Argentine who went to Villa.

Hope they keep lossing there stronger players. They cant keep rolling a double six to bounce back.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

ole Pukki off then ? on 14:01 - Jun 28 with 2516 viewsgiant_stow

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:13 - Jun 28 by hype313

Lets be honest, this is your current set up.

1) Arsenal
2) Ipswich
3) Norwich.

Brute!

It is true that I've seen Orient, Arsenal, Clapton CFC and even Leiston since I last watched a Norwich game in the flesh. Busted!

ole Pukki off then ? on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 2436 viewsBlueNomad

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:48 - Jun 28 by hype313

Apart from the 11 goals he scored in one of, if not, the worst teams to grace the PL.

I think "grace" is the wrong word..................
ole Pukki off then ? on 18:19 - Jun 28 with 2004 viewsChurchman

ole Pukki off then ? on 14:01 - Jun 28 by giant_stow

Brute!

It is true that I've seen Orient, Arsenal, Clapton CFC and even Leiston since I last watched a Norwich game in the flesh. Busted!

Tbf you are not alone. I’ve seen a couple of Dartford games since last seeing Ipswich live. Sinner.
ole Pukki off then ? on 18:40 - Jun 28 with 1919 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I had heard from a pretty reliable source that Pukki loves being at Norwich as he knows he will struggle to emulate his performances elsewhere at this stage of his career.

Apparently on £20k per week and very content at seeing out his career with a club that he will be a club legend when he does eventually leave, rather than bounce from club to club chasing the money

That might all be nonsense, but I imagine there has been interest in him most summers given his consistent goal scoring
ole Pukki off then ? on 18:59 - Jun 28 with 1831 viewsArnieM

ole Pukki off then ? on 18:40 - Jun 28 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I had heard from a pretty reliable source that Pukki loves being at Norwich as he knows he will struggle to emulate his performances elsewhere at this stage of his career.

Apparently on £20k per week and very content at seeing out his career with a club that he will be a club legend when he does eventually leave, rather than bounce from club to club chasing the money

That might all be nonsense, but I imagine there has been interest in him most summers given his consistent goal scoring

Here’s the interview with Pukki’s representative .

Looks like he sees his future elsewhere , but as usual ncfc will ask top dollar for their player . But who in this Country will pay mega bucks for an ageing striker . I think he did very well for them , but wasn’t doing much before he joined them …. I suspect he’ll go abroad and finish his career there.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-teemu-pukki-premier-lea

ole Pukki off then ? on 19:41 - Jun 28 with 1688 viewsVeggie

A more reliable source than his actual agent? Seems unlikely.
ole Pukki off then ? on 20:02 - Jun 28 with 1645 viewsNthQldITFC

ole Pukki off then ? on 13:51 - Jun 28 by suffolkpoker

he is far to good for Norwich. almost impossible to replace for them.
Same with the Argentine who went to Villa.

Hope they keep lossing there stronger players. They cant keep rolling a double six to bounce back.

Not sure they've got any left really have they? The young right back whose name escapes me, but he's gone downhill a lot hasn't he? Deep-seated losing mentality in the club seems to have infected the entire squad.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

ole Pukki off then ? on 20:28 - Jun 28 with 1560 viewsBig_Jase

ole Pukki off then ? on 19:41 - Jun 28 by Veggie

A more reliable source than his actual agent? Seems unlikely.

If he moves to a bottom half EPL club, he could probably get 50-60k a week, one last big contract before retiring. At his age though, can’t see anyone paying more than £10 million for him, and he’s worth a hell of a lot more to Norwich as he’s there best shot of getting them back up.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

ole Pukki off then ? on 20:52 - Jun 28 with 1492 viewsVeggie

ole Pukki off then ? on 20:28 - Jun 28 by Big_Jase

If he moves to a bottom half EPL club, he could probably get 50-60k a week, one last big contract before retiring. At his age though, can’t see anyone paying more than £10 million for him, and he’s worth a hell of a lot more to Norwich as he’s there best shot of getting them back up.

Hopefully he refuses to play to try and force a move and ends up training with the youths.

Here’s an interesting piece about some well known players that refused to play for their respective clubs, including our very own KD. Also, more surprisingly, Paul Scholes.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/17-players-went-strike-scholes-sterli
ole Pukki off then ? on 21:16 - Jun 28 with 1420 viewsStewart27

ole Pukki off then ? on 12:34 - Jun 28 by hype313

You can then buy Joe Piggot for £10m.

P!ss off

He’d end up banging in 70 goals a season for them.

Even Hirst managed a draw against them the season they went up. They were the worst team that visited PR that year.

Hurst got a point against them!!!!!!
ole Pukki off then ? on 08:39 - Jun 29 with 1152 viewsJ2BLUE

The 32-year-old striker was the Canaries' top scorer in the Premier League last season with 11 goals, matching the return of Michail Antonio, Phil Foden and Riyad Mahrez.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah. This is like saying an F1 car and a 1.1L Fiat Punto both have four wheels.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ole Pukki off then ? on 09:28 - Jun 29 with 1074 viewsportmanking

Yeah, most of what you said is nonsense.

Plus, he's actually on £50k per week as his Prem contract has been rolled over into 2022/23.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024