Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight 13:17 - Jun 28 with 4368 viewshype313

Go...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:18 - Jun 28 with 2627 viewswaveneyblue

Cambridge ?
Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:18 - Jun 28 with 2627 viewsPablo_Counago

Plymouth I reckon
Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:19 - Jun 28 with 2621 viewsclive_baker

Bristol

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:19 - Jun 28 with 2617 viewsportmanpensioner

Plymouth ?
Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:21 - Jun 28 with 2582 viewsAJblue

Colchester

Crecy

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:24 - Jun 28 with 2550 viewsZx1988

Plymouth?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:25 - Jun 28 with 2528 viewsDubtractor

Exeter?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:26 - Jun 28 with 2524 viewsitfcjoe

Warrington is something, but that may be league club...!

EDIT - I might have meant Wakefield - all those Northern places blend into one
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 13:30]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:27 - Jun 28 with 2519 viewsclive_baker

Truro

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:27 - Jun 28 with 2510 viewsgloucester_tractor

Plymouth I think those who have already said it are spot on

Son of GUS

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:27 - Jun 28 with 2508 viewsitfcsuth

Plymouth I believe.

Saw it on the socials the other day.
Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:29 - Jun 28 with 2499 viewsWeWereZombies

Wakefield (if we are talking association football...)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:29 - Jun 28 with 2491 viewshoppy

Wakefield?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:31 - Jun 28 with 2466 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Bristol.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:33 - Jun 28 with 2428 viewshoppy

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:19 - Jun 28 by clive_baker

Bristol

Bristol City have had spells in the top flight

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:34 - Jun 28 with 2420 viewshype313

It's Plymouth.

Congrats to those who got it right, send me your address and I'll send some battenburg across.

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:35 - Jun 28 with 2409 viewshoppy

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:34 - Jun 28 by hype313

It's Plymouth.

Congrats to those who got it right, send me your address and I'll send some battenburg across.

When did a club from Wakefield spend time in the top flight?

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:39 - Jun 28 with 2366 viewsLord_Lucan

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:34 - Jun 28 by hype313

It's Plymouth.

Dudley is bigger than Plymouth Hypey..

Can I have either ginger or banana cake please.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:40 - Jun 28 with 2347 viewsclive_baker

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:33 - Jun 28 by hoppy

Bristol City have had spells in the top flight

You're right, they have. 9 years of their 128 year history has been spent in the top flight apparantly, including a 2nd place finish in 1907. Didn't know that, thought they were perennial 2nd and 3rd tier merchants. Not been up there since well before my time though.

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:41 - Jun 28 with 2334 viewsclive_baker

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:39 - Jun 28 by Lord_Lucan

Is Dudley a city?

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:42 - Jun 28 with 2318 viewshoppy

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:39 - Jun 28 by Lord_Lucan

Dudley didn't get city status granted, did it?

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:43 - Jun 28 with 2316 viewshype313

Dudley's a town.

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:44 - Jun 28 with 2305 viewshoppy

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:43 - Jun 28 by hype313

Dudley's a town.

OK... so answer my question then.. When did a club from Wakefield spend time in the top flight?

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:45 - Jun 28 with 2290 viewsIllinoisblue

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:40 - Jun 28 by clive_baker

You're right, they have. 9 years of their 128 year history has been spent in the top flight apparantly, including a 2nd place finish in 1907. Didn't know that, thought they were perennial 2nd and 3rd tier merchants. Not been up there since well before my time though.

Ashton to blame, clearly

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:45 - Jun 28 with 2288 viewsLord_Lucan

Biggest City in England never to have a team in the top flight on 13:41 - Jun 28 by clive_baker

Is Dudley a city?

I thought it was awarded city status but on googling it seems I am not entirely correct***

*** Wrong.

Hypey - can I have some ginger cake anyway?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 13:47]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024