Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The £1.50 booking fee 07:54 - Jun 29 with 892 viewstextbackup

Is that applied if buying tickets down at planet blue too? Or just online…

Got to nip in shop those week, so if I can save myself £10 and buy in shop I might hold off getting the West Ham tiks.

Ta in advance

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:05 - Jun 29 with 832 viewsSitfcB

Applies in shop as well, unfortunately.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:12 - Jun 29 with 804 viewsSheffordBlue

I've never quite understood why they don't just bundle it into the ticket prices so you just see one figure

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:16 - Jun 29 with 789 viewsLeaky

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:12 - Jun 29 by SheffordBlue

I've never quite understood why they don't just bundle it into the ticket prices so you just see one figure

I think this has been mentioned before on here. I think it was something to do with VAT.
The £1.50 booking fee on 08:16 - Jun 29 with 792 viewsDJR

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:05 - Jun 29 by SitfcB

I suppose the rationale for the booking fee is that SeatGeek get the £1.50 for running the system, and the club gets the whole of the ticket price, so that if there were no booking fee, SeatGeek's costs would be taken from the price of the ticket. I think Ashton has talked about taking this in-house, but I rather doubt this would cut down the admin costs much, and if there were no booking fee, the ticket price might have to go up slightly to reflect this.
The £1.50 booking fee on 08:20 - Jun 29 with 780 viewsandytown

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:16 - Jun 29 by DJR

I suppose the rationale for the booking fee is that SeatGeek get the £1.50 for running the system, and the club gets the whole of the ticket price, so that if there were no booking fee, SeatGeek's costs would be taken from the price of the ticket. I think Ashton has talked about taking this in-house, but I rather doubt this would cut down the admin costs much, and if there were no booking fee, the ticket price might have to go up slightly to reflect this.

Did I read somewhere that the booking fee is going up to £3.00 this season? Can’t find it but thought I’d seen something along those lines.
Also, does anyone know if match day ticket prices are the same for this season?

Thanks all
The £1.50 booking fee on 08:24 - Jun 29 with 768 viewsMeadowlark

The Club has an ongoing contract with Seat Geek that they cannot easily get out of. This was negotiated by Marcus Evans (Remember him? The ticketing company guru!)
No doubt, when it is taken in-house there will be costs, but at least they will be OUR costs.
The £1.50 booking fee on 08:30 - Jun 29 with 733 viewshomer_123

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:12 - Jun 29 by SheffordBlue

Absolutely not - you 'want' to see how the cost is broken down.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:50 - Jun 29 with 685 viewsSitfcB

Shouldn’t be a booking fee on away tickets imo but they’ve changed it so you have to pick a seat to justify it, you used to just get sent a random ticket.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:53 - Jun 29 with 673 viewstextbackup

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:05 - Jun 29 by SitfcB

Ta muchly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The £1.50 booking fee on 09:16 - Jun 29 with 609 viewsChurchman

The £1.50 booking fee on 08:24 - Jun 29 by Meadowlark

The Club has an ongoing contract with Seat Geek that they cannot easily get out of. This was negotiated by Marcus Evans (Remember him? The ticketing company guru!)
No doubt, when it is taken in-house there will be costs, but at least they will be OUR costs.

Yes, this was brought up at one of the fan meet things with MA last year and he confirmed they were stuck with the current arrangements for now. Thank you Marcus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024