Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed 16:00 - Jun 29 with 639 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Are we safe to assume they will be done for West Ham on July 9th, or will we need to get the school benches out?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:07 - Jun 29 with 620 viewsSitfcB

I’d be surprised if they were done by then, on the most up to dat picture they’re still just concrete sections. Depends if the stuff arrives before then to fit I suppose.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:16 - Jun 29 with 565 viewsFrimleyBlue

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:07 - Jun 29 by SitfcB

I’d be surprised if they were done by then, on the most up to dat picture they’re still just concrete sections. Depends if the stuff arrives before then to fit I suppose.

What's left to do tho? Stick some seats in?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:19 - Jun 29 with 548 viewsSitfcB

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:16 - Jun 29 by FrimleyBlue

What's left to do tho? Stick some seats in?

This is how they looked the last time I was down there (12th June) sure some progress may have been made since but looks as if there was still some concreting to be done over the old steps…

[EDIT: On closer look that may be new concrete? The yellow marks threw me]
[Post edited 29 Jun 2022 16:23]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:42 - Jun 29 with 456 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:19 - Jun 29 by SitfcB

This is how they looked the last time I was down there (12th June) sure some progress may have been made since but looks as if there was still some concreting to be done over the old steps…

[EDIT: On closer look that may be new concrete? The yellow marks threw me]
[Post edited 29 Jun 2022 16:23]

12th June was nearly three weeks ago. I can lay a patio in a day and a half.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:43 - Jun 29 with 452 viewshype313

So with new sponsors for the dugouts confirmed on 16:42 - Jun 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

12th June was nearly three weeks ago. I can lay a patio in a day and a half.

Fred West can do it quicker.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024