Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin 09:11 - Jun 30 with 1626 viewsGavTWTD

https://news.sky.com/story/bernie-ecclestone-says-he-would-take-a-bullet-for-fir

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:22 - Jun 30 with 1562 viewsitfc_bucks

Facking lunatic
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:23 - Jun 30 with 1570 viewsChurchman

Ecclestone is a fine businessman (used to have a tyre shop on Bexleyheath Broadway), did wonders for F1 and knows how to make money.

He’s also a silly little man and a thoroughly nasty piece of work. He’d do better to keep it shut. I suggests he moves to Russia and takes part in their news programmes. He’d be a good addition.
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:26 - Jun 30 with 1549 viewsbracknell_blue

Perhaps we need to give him the opportunity.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:27 - Jun 30 with 1552 viewsGuthrum

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:23 - Jun 30 by Churchman

Ecclestone is a fine businessman (used to have a tyre shop on Bexleyheath Broadway), did wonders for F1 and knows how to make money.

He’s also a silly little man and a thoroughly nasty piece of work. He’d do better to keep it shut. I suggests he moves to Russia and takes part in their news programmes. He’d be a good addition.

And has always had something of a fondness for ruffling feathers with his public pronouncements.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:32 - Jun 30 with 1518 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can we put this theory to test?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:33 - Jun 30 with 1500 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Off you trot then Bernie.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:34 - Jun 30 with 1497 viewsChrisd

The bloke is clearly going senile or simply a bad judge of character. How anyone can give Putin the lunatic any backing really needs to give their head a wobble.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 10:11 - Jun 30 with 1405 viewsN2_Blue

Why on earth do we give these people air time??

Who gives a sh*t about what Ernie Ecclestone thinks especially when he's gong to peddle such lunacy.

These individuals love the limelight and being controversial because it makes headlines, Sky are just fuelling the fire. Pathetic

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Login to get fewer ads

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 10:13 - Jun 30 with 1398 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

One is autocratic angry midget with a huge fortune… the other is Vladimir Putin.
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 11:07 - Jun 30 with 1320 viewsRadlett_blue

In the past, Ecclestone has also pronounced his admiration for Adolf Hitler's ability to "get things done".

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 11:09 - Jun 30 with 1315 viewsStu_boy

I guess that clarifies the situation, i hadnt realised this war was just an honest mistake. Perhaps he should tell the ukrainians who have lost everything this
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 11:32 - Jun 30 with 1239 viewsFixed_It

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:27 - Jun 30 by Guthrum

And has always had something of a fondness for ruffling feathers with his public pronouncements.

Elephantintheroom is Bernie Ecclestone and I claim my Audi...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 12:03 - Jun 30 with 1198 viewsChurchman

The misses told me that when Ecclestone had his tyre shop in Bexleyheath somebody she knows went for a receptionist job there. As part of the interview he allegedly asked her to walk up the stairs.

I presume to make sure she was fit enough to go upstairs to look at the labels and things…
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 14:01 - Jun 30 with 1106 viewsEnigma_Blue

Well if he really want's to I won't stop him.
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 14:05 - Jun 30 with 1096 viewsSkip_Intro

do you have the address that we should send the bullet to?
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 17:34 - Jun 30 with 986 viewsGeoffSentence

Bungay's finest.

Actually, didn't Bungay have a 'mafia' problem at one point. Probably down to Bernie.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 18:12 - Jun 30 with 910 viewssolomon

Ah Dear little Bernie, he’s been somewhat lost since Max Mosley passed away.
Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 18:24 - Jun 30 with 892 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 09:22 - Jun 30 by itfc_bucks

Facking lunatic

Yeah, Gav can be a bit ‘eccentric’. It’s probably the sugar rush from all those Hobnobs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 18:32 - Jun 30 with 880 viewsJ2BLUE

Hopefully there would be at least one spare bullet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bernie Ecclestone says he would 'take a bullet' for 'first class' Vladimir Putin on 18:48 - Jun 30 with 849 viewsSouthBucksBlue

He’s always been an odious little man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024