Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault 20:45 - Jun 30 with 3465 viewsElderGrizzly

Well, resigning by keeping his job and salary of course…

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 15:36 - Jul 1 with 804 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 14:15 - Jul 1 by Darth_Koont

What’s really depressing is that people will look the other way when their preferred politician lies. The double standards of the hardcore Starmer faithful are quite something – and just to protect an empty dishonest right-leaning “alternative”.

Political tribalism at its worst.

"What’s really depressing is that people will look the other way when their preferred politician lies"

[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 15:36]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 15:36 - Jul 1 with 804 viewsgiant_stow

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 15:29 - Jul 1 by Darth_Koont

“Starter will do for now” ...

With the greatest possible respect, I suggest you take your head out of the sand and take a look around at a country utterly lacking in political leadership. The rudderless drift of the UK is of course a problem for a useless government but it is also a problem from an empty opposition that’s meant to show an alternative.

I really do understand why you and bods on the left have the hump with him and I can't pretend I'm entirely happy with the way he's gone about things internally. But being a pragmatist, I just can't see that as the main issue - the Tories are so poisonous to the UK, that i just want them out.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:05 - Jul 1 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 15:36 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

"What’s really depressing is that people will look the other way when their preferred politician lies"

Top internetting!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:19 - Jul 1 with 759 viewsEwan_Oozami

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:05 - Jul 1 by Swansea_Blue

Top internetting!

Haven't seen that one for a while!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:24 - Jul 1 with 755 viewsSomethingBlue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 15:36 - Jul 1 by giant_stow

I really do understand why you and bods on the left have the hump with him and I can't pretend I'm entirely happy with the way he's gone about things internally. But being a pragmatist, I just can't see that as the main issue - the Tories are so poisonous to the UK, that i just want them out.

This is exactly it, ultimately — if it's Starmer or an increasingly dangerous Trump-Orban hybrid (because that's exactly the way things are going, folks, unless we stop sleepwalking, and it may even be too late already) then there is *only* one choice at the next election. In future years, who knows?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:26 - Jul 1 with 747 viewsDanTheMan

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:24 - Jul 1 by SomethingBlue

This is exactly it, ultimately — if it's Starmer or an increasingly dangerous Trump-Orban hybrid (because that's exactly the way things are going, folks, unless we stop sleepwalking, and it may even be too late already) then there is *only* one choice at the next election. In future years, who knows?

And unfortunately the attitude of "I won't vote for them because they aren't exactly what I want" is how America ended up with Trump.

That's worked out really well. I'd rather take the lesser evil.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:38 - Jul 1 with 731 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:26 - Jul 1 by DanTheMan

And unfortunately the attitude of "I won't vote for them because they aren't exactly what I want" is how America ended up with Trump.

That's worked out really well. I'd rather take the lesser evil.

Indeed pragmatism over idealogical purity.

Maybe Darth is right and Corbyn was a political visionary. Sadly his talent wasn’t recognised for the first 40 years of his political career.
Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:13 - Jul 1 with 706 viewsHARRY10

Now been suspended by the Tories

can resignation be far behind ?
Login to get fewer ads

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:31 - Jul 1 with 676 viewsjaykay

private eye have a interesting piece on boris and sexual going ons allegedly

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:34 - Jul 1 with 681 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:31 - Jul 1 by jaykay

private eye have a interesting piece on boris and sexual going ons allegedly

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times by GlasgowBlue 30 Jun 2022 9:10
This time about BJ getting a BJ.

Of course it could be blown out if all proportion. Journalism today really does suck.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:46 - Jul 1 with 654 viewslowhouseblue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:13 - Jul 1 by HARRY10

Now been suspended by the Tories

can resignation be far behind ?

the behaviour is bad. but the sheer political incompetence in handling it is breathtaking. either they don't tell boris the details or he doesn't listen, he makes a statement and then inevitably has to back down within hours. it's mind boggling that they can feed and dress themselves. the tories really do need to put boris out of his misery.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:50 - Jul 1 with 641 viewsElderGrizzly

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:46 - Jul 1 by lowhouseblue

the behaviour is bad. but the sheer political incompetence in handling it is breathtaking. either they don't tell boris the details or he doesn't listen, he makes a statement and then inevitably has to back down within hours. it's mind boggling that they can feed and dress themselves. the tories really do need to put boris out of his misery.

Johnson hand-picked him for the role too, even knowing his history on similar allegations.

Given the news this week on Johnson, we can only assume sexual assault is deemed normal for them
Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:54 - Jul 1 with 640 viewsDubtractor

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:46 - Jul 1 by lowhouseblue

Based on everything we know about Johnson, it's almost certainly tat he doesn't listen isn't it? That just thinks it doesn't matter - see how partygate has unfolded over the last 6 months to support that argument.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:56 - Jul 1 with 631 viewsHARRY10

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:34 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times by GlasgowBlue 30 Jun 2022 9:10
This time about BJ getting a BJ.

Of course it could be blown out if all proportion. Journalism today really does suck.

eh ?

come again
Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:58 - Jul 1 with 624 viewslowhouseblue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:54 - Jul 1 by Dubtractor

Based on everything we know about Johnson, it's almost certainly tat he doesn't listen isn't it? That just thinks it doesn't matter - see how partygate has unfolded over the last 6 months to support that argument.

but there should be someone in no. 10 doing that basic political thinking for him. it seems there's no one there who's able to think even 6 hours ahead. it's astonishingly third rate.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 18:00 - Jul 1 with 617 viewsDubtractor

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:58 - Jul 1 by lowhouseblue

but there should be someone in no. 10 doing that basic political thinking for him. it seems there's no one there who's able to think even 6 hours ahead. it's astonishingly third rate.

Absolutely. It's remarkable really, but then he's build a cabinet of nodding dogs, so you can only assume his staff is much the same.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 18:16 - Jul 1 with 596 viewsHARRY10

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 17:50 - Jul 1 by ElderGrizzly

Johnson hand-picked him for the role too, even knowing his history on similar allegations.

Given the news this week on Johnson, we can only assume sexual assault is deemed normal for them

As with others, Dorries, the thick insect, Rabb, Hancock etc they were specifically picked for their incompetence. To ensure no one in government could be seen as his replacement.

Hence, the three years of complete failure in everything he and/or they have touched
Not only will it take years for others to clear up the mess of brexit, but the no small matter of the billions lost/stolen over track/trace, PPE & COVID loans.

I think when the truth finally comes out it will cause huge outrage

"never before in UK history has one man caused so much, to be owed by so many'
Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 20:48 - Jul 1 with 540 viewsOldsmoker

It just got silly (sillier).

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/a-tory-mp-reportedly-blaming-keir-starmer-f

If Labour were a stronger opposition then Pincher wouldn't have got the job so it's Labours fault.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 21:52 - Jul 1 with 513 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 15:36 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

Go on.

When have I backed a lying politician? I know when you have.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 22:26 - Jul 1 with 484 viewslowhouseblue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 21:52 - Jul 1 by Darth_Koont

Go on.

When have I backed a lying politician? I know when you have.

oh really. self awareness meet darth koont. he's the exceptionally smug one on the left.

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 23:13 - Jul 1 with 442 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 22:26 - Jul 1 by lowhouseblue

oh really. self awareness meet darth koont. he's the exceptionally smug one on the left.

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting you to back anything up.

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 23:17 - Jul 1 with 426 viewslowhouseblue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 23:13 - Jul 1 by Darth_Koont

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting you to back anything up.

mate. bigger picture. take a step back and wonder if you really are the embodiment of all honesty, where as everyone you disagree with is a liar. i know, scarey stuff

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 23:19 - Jul 1 with 425 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:19 - Jul 1 by Ewan_Oozami

Haven't seen that one for a while!

Yep. A blast from the past, but effective. This is still my favourite (which sums me up when Darth and Glassers start banging on over Corbyn). It’s the greatest gif of all time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 23:24 - Jul 1 with 415 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 16:24 - Jul 1 by SomethingBlue

Giving poor, dishonest and self-serving politicians an easy ride is exactly why we are where we are.

We’re a couple of years from an election with the worst ever government and the worst ever opposition. We should be demanding a lot better before there’s no other choice.

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 23:28 - Jul 1 with 397 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Tory MP resigning due to sexual assault on 23:17 - Jul 1 by lowhouseblue

mate. bigger picture. take a step back and wonder if you really are the embodiment of all honesty, where as everyone you disagree with is a liar. i know, scarey stuff

I know BoJo and Starmer are liars.

And anyone who says they aren’t is lying to themselves at best.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024