Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? 09:02 - Jul 1 with 2299 viewsEwan_Oozami

Before Keno can get in the act...

Following on from UB's coincidence thread where their tryst with BL in J Block will be an ongoing feature this season, and the astounding coincidence that I discovered I was sitting next to a regular TWTD poster (if you want to know, it has something to do with footers and battenberg masks - just wondering if they've renewed in the same seat for this season :-0) - have there any other similar occurrences of adjacent-seated posters finding out who each other were? And were they posters who would regularly have good old slanging matches on here?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 9:02]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:29 - Jul 1 with 513 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:09 - Jul 1 by Ewan_Oozami

I presume, as per previous cheese discussions, that Babybels are excluded from that activity?

There will be no physical exchange of cheese, but particularly not Babybel, Dairylea triangles, Edam, Gouda or Red Leicester

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:34 - Jul 1 with 505 viewshoppy

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:29 - Jul 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

There will be no physical exchange of cheese, but particularly not Babybel, Dairylea triangles, Edam, Gouda or Red Leicester

Nor tubes of primula

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:38 - Jul 1 with 491 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:34 - Jul 1 by hoppy

Nor tubes of primula

Eurgh. You're flithy for even having the word in your vocabulary.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 14:38]

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:39 - Jul 1 with 474 viewshoppy

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:38 - Jul 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Eurgh. You're flithy for even having the word in your vocabulary.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 14:38]

I was going to say, pre-edit, that I certainly wasn't making a pitch for it, I was adding it to your list of those that should never be seen.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 14:51 - Jul 1 with 461 viewsPJH

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 11:47 - Jul 1 by Fixed_It

I stood next to PJH at Wycombe last season - but only realised the next day due to a conversation on here.

Next to me! I know that we established that we were standing very close to each other but I did not realise that you were next to me(or I was next to you, whichever is the sooner).
Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 15:25 - Jul 1 with 425 viewsBonneNIL

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 09:36 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

There is probably a couple of thousand ST holders on here. Add in those who regularly attend and it's probably fairly common.

I am in the lower North, I imagine a chunk of us sit there.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 15:46 - Jul 1 with 408 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 15:25 - Jul 1 by BonneNIL

Where? I may need to move.

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 16:48 - Jul 1 with 374 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 15:46 - Jul 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Where? I may need to move.

Listen out for the bloke who, as Ladapo fires in his hat-trick to get to double figures by October, tells anyone who will listen that he's concerned we haven't really replaced Norwood.
Login to get fewer ads

I sat/stood next to Steve M…. on 16:53 - Jul 1 with 371 viewsITFC_Forever

I sat/stood next to Steve M…. on 09:11 - Jul 1 by Bloots

….at Villa Park a few years back.

I immediately managed to get into a row with some daft old “Galloways” bat who seemed to think she was more important than anyone else.

Steve moved away from me at half time.

Didn’t blame him really.

Staple attitude of a certain clique on the Galloway coaches - they all think they are better than everyone else because they pay a fortune to travel to away games slower than everyone else.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 17:38 - Jul 1 with 351 viewsColin_Viljoen

I would imagine that most people have sat next to Lucan in a pub sometime in they're life!
Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 19:33 - Jul 1 with 327 viewsBluespeed225

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 15:25 - Jul 1 by BonneNIL

Row W for me. anyone up that way?
Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 19:40 - Jul 1 with 324 viewsVeggie

Most don’t seem to go to games so unlikely
Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 19:53 - Jul 1 with 318 viewsfarkenhell

Any more coicidences about TWTD posters sitting next to each other? on 10:08 - Jul 1 by Leaky

We could all look like total prats & have our user name printed on our shirts. ERrrr Nah

You ought to have your username printed on the front of your trousers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024