Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? 11:53 - Jul 1 with 457 viewsKeno

asking for an underwhelmed friend

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 11:54 - Jul 1 with 452 viewsFixed_It

I find it a bit overwhelming to be honest.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 11:55 - Jul 1 with 439 viewsButterbing

Every. Single. Transfer. Window.
Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 11:55 - Jul 1 with 435 viewsEwan_Oozami

How much whelming does OMP want then?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 12:00]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 11:57 - Jul 1 with 424 viewsSTYG

I'm more concerned that BonneNIL has not posted today that he is concerned we haven't upgraded, because I disagree with him on everything and am starting to think he's now happy we have upgraded which makes me concerned that we haven't!!!
Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 12:06 - Jul 1 with 381 viewsKeno

Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 11:57 - Jul 1 by STYG

I'm more concerned that BonneNIL has not posted today that he is concerned we haven't upgraded, because I disagree with him on everything and am starting to think he's now happy we have upgraded which makes me concerned that we haven't!!!

Maybe hes upgrading his profile and will log in as something clever and intelligent like .... er ....... hoppy?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 12:16 - Jul 1 with 353 viewsGeoffSentence

Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 11:55 - Jul 1 by Ewan_Oozami

How much whelming does OMP want then?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 12:00]

More than he's had clearly, but maybe OMP has a higher whelming threshold than the rest of us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is anyone else underwhelmed by OriginalMarkyP being underwhelmed? on 12:18 - Jul 1 with 345 viewsnodge_blue

Maybe the RevisedMarkyP is super positive.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024