Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! 21:12 - Jul 1 with 5076 viewsunstableblue

And try and do something tangible to resolve it.

Firstly if you voted Brexit, then you were duped, completely. The government advice (a Tory government) was clear we’d get a decade of economic pain - did you not read that?! Or were you listening to Farage or The Daily Mail, or christ Boris.

Those who did, need to start taking responsibility, admit the error, and start making some noise, rather than hiding like a monkey with hands over its eyes.

Brexit is causing very long term damage to Uk PLC, these figures are the worst on record, and it’s now no longer time to hide behind covid.

We need to stop the jingoistic silliness of the Tory backbench that got us hear, start firstly by getting serious about the NI protocol.

Because I’m afraid brexiteers cannot continue to use Europe as a political football, something to bash and blame. This was by far our biggest market, what madness to make it difficult to trade with.

Stop talking about stupid meaningless trade deals to make silly little headlines. Get round the table, go cap in hand, admit we fecked up.

This is our childrens future?!

And what is that? England as a nation standing on its own, watching GB News, being lied to by a Tory government and media, and trying to align with the USA - a country who’s right wing populism is destroying it - and moving away from a centrist European project trying to have sensible conversations about the environment.

Rant over. But come on, we need to wake up.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So swoody? What’s your answer to the UKs worst trade performance qtr on record? on 21:19 - Jul 1 with 3011 viewsunstableblue

A downvote?

Or some admission on Brexit damage; and a change in mindset to Europe?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 21:21]

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:38 - Jul 1 with 2941 viewsCoastalblue

I would imagine there are a good few smart people who voted Brexit for good reasons who are probably quite concerned, I doubt those listened to Farage though. The ones who did listen to him are highly unlikely to admit it's a mistake, let alone start voicing concerns. There's enough popular media pushing Brexit 'success' stories to allow them to sleep smugly and snugly every night. They can normally be recognised as theirchief weapon of debate will be to call you a remoaner.

We're in danger of disappearing into a big pile of sh1te, though Brexit is far from the only reason, though a big one.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So swoody? What’s your answer to the UKs worst trade performance qtr on record on 21:40 - Jul 1 with 2923 viewsunstableblue

So swoody? What’s your answer to the UKs worst trade performance qtr on record? on 21:19 - Jul 1 by unstableblue

A downvote?

Usual silence

I’ll quote the independent today:

“Can anyone point to a single Brexit benefit? We’ve been waiting six years.
At some stage the nation will have to have a serious discussion about what kind of relationship we want with other nations and economies in our region of our world”

Can we please start having those adult, sensible discussions.

Or are we going to talk about b@llsh!t about crown marks on pint glasses, and pounds and ounces, till our country is on its knees.

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:48 - Jul 1 with 2901 viewsWeWereZombies

May I just point out that the United Kingdom is not a public limited company, it is so much more than that, even when it has been weakened by misgovernment. You can use the term leviathan if you like.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:55 - Jul 1 with 2873 viewsunstableblue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:38 - Jul 1 by Coastalblue

I would imagine there are a good few smart people who voted Brexit for good reasons who are probably quite concerned, I doubt those listened to Farage though. The ones who did listen to him are highly unlikely to admit it's a mistake, let alone start voicing concerns. There's enough popular media pushing Brexit 'success' stories to allow them to sleep smugly and snugly every night. They can normally be recognised as theirchief weapon of debate will be to call you a remoaner.

We're in danger of disappearing into a big pile of sh1te, though Brexit is far from the only reason, though a big one.

There were a number of valid reasons to vote Brexit, a concern on the European super state project, some elements of self determination and governance. But they were related to a position that I think we had the leverage to have never put ourselves within.

With good diplomacy and negotiation we could have easily had our cake and eaten it.

Those informed brexiteers also I think had some false impression of the scale of international trade deal and potential on offer.

The majority of Brexit voters were whipped into an anti straight bananas and harking back to empire frenzy drilled into them by the gutter media…. Right wing populism (other forms are available) is always fuelled by media lies and hype.. just look at what is unfurling in the US right now… the mask is finally slipping to reveal the true horror of the Fox empowered Trump presidency. But still millions, like brexiteers here, refuse to admit their failed choice.

But the really simple way to look at Brexit is this: to decide to put up trade barriers with your local market, and then hope to renegotiate them whilst also having improved trade with other blocs, was going to need one of the greatest cabinets and prime ministers in living memory… instead we got the flotsam and jetsam of the Tory part, the right leaning populist loons.

Now read the Indy this morning below, and tell me have we got the right people leading us to have this discussion??:

At some stage the nation will have to have a serious discussion about what kind of relationship we want with other nations and economies in our local region”

So swoody? What’s your answer to the UKs worst trade performance qtr on record on 21:57 - Jul 1 with 2857 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

So swoody? What’s your answer to the UKs worst trade performance qtr on record? on 21:19 - Jul 1 by unstableblue

A downvote?

I looked expecting to see DaveU, but I guess it’s quite late in St Petersburg - he must have clocked off now.
Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:04 - Jul 1 with 2818 viewsunstableblue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:48 - Jul 1 by WeWereZombies

May I just point out that the United Kingdom is not a public limited company, it is so much more than that, even when it has been weakened by misgovernment. You can use the term leviathan if you like.

Two things:

- a country is defined by its culture, the UK has so many things to be proud about who we are, but in some ways the Brexit mindset is all that is negative about it. Rwanda flights, lies about Brussels policy, two works wars and one World Cup, windrush, excluding the very European workers we do desperately need

- Brexit has hastened the break up of United Kingdom, I cannot see a future where Scotland doesn’t break away, Scot’s didn’t vote to leave the EU, and they are rightly repulsed by this cabinet

Again getting back to my point… we need to start being honest about Brexit damage and having sensible conversations about a new European relationship

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:05 - Jul 1 with 2818 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:38 - Jul 1 by Coastalblue

Some leavers may have ideological reasons maybe, but not good reasons. There was nothing good about the way the Leave vote was framed or how it was going to play out with this bunch of sh*ts driving the show (racists (UKIP) and free market loons who’s only interest is self interest (ERGers)).

You’d have to be super naïve to believe it was in the nation’s interest, so by definition that means anyone believing it wasn’t smart (at least not on this issue, even if they were geniuses elsewhere). That applies to the left and right. All the misplaced notions of ‘sovereignty’ (which we always had) were utterly meaningless compared to the reality of the benefits of getting on with your neighbours.

Don’t give them credit or the benefit of the doubt. The b*ggers will have screwed us over for generations.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:33 - Jul 1 with 2746 viewsCBBlue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:05 - Jul 1 by Swansea_Blue

Some leavers may have ideological reasons maybe, but not good reasons. There was nothing good about the way the Leave vote was framed or how it was going to play out with this bunch of sh*ts driving the show (racists (UKIP) and free market loons who’s only interest is self interest (ERGers)).

You’d have to be super naïve to believe it was in the nation’s interest, so by definition that means anyone believing it wasn’t smart (at least not on this issue, even if they were geniuses elsewhere). That applies to the left and right. All the misplaced notions of ‘sovereignty’ (which we always had) were utterly meaningless compared to the reality of the benefits of getting on with your neighbours.

Don’t give them credit or the benefit of the doubt. The b*ggers will have screwed us over for generations.

To be fair to my husband, he didn't vote for 'this' brexit. However as I keep reminding him what the hell did he expect with this lot in charge. He had a softer brexit in mind (kept going on about Norway) and basically he voted for the brexit he would like and not what was obviously going to happen with all the right wing loons in charge.

I was surprised how many people I knew actually voted for it, many due to specific issues that they felt affected them rather than viewing the whole picture. I lost a lot of respect for a lot of people that day.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:36 - Jul 1 with 2735 viewsGuthrum

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:55 - Jul 1 by unstableblue

There were a number of valid reasons to vote Brexit, a concern on the European super state project, some elements of self determination and governance. But they were related to a position that I think we had the leverage to have never put ourselves within.

With good diplomacy and negotiation we could have easily had our cake and eaten it.

Those informed brexiteers also I think had some false impression of the scale of international trade deal and potential on offer.

The majority of Brexit voters were whipped into an anti straight bananas and harking back to empire frenzy drilled into them by the gutter media…. Right wing populism (other forms are available) is always fuelled by media lies and hype.. just look at what is unfurling in the US right now… the mask is finally slipping to reveal the true horror of the Fox empowered Trump presidency. But still millions, like brexiteers here, refuse to admit their failed choice.

But the really simple way to look at Brexit is this: to decide to put up trade barriers with your local market, and then hope to renegotiate them whilst also having improved trade with other blocs, was going to need one of the greatest cabinets and prime ministers in living memory… instead we got the flotsam and jetsam of the Tory part, the right leaning populist loons.

Now read the Indy this morning below, and tell me have we got the right people leading us to have this discussion??:

At some stage the nation will have to have a serious discussion about what kind of relationship we want with other nations and economies in our local region”

The other aspect is not so much the principle of Brexit, but the way it was enacted.

Did we carefully (ideally in a cross-party fashion) decide what we wanted, set out our negotiating position with clarity, negotiate properly and come to the best possible, functioning agreements?

No!

Months of dithering ("Brexit means Brexit"). Then starting the countdown ourselves, before we were really ready. After a lot of difficult negotiation, a deal (of sorts) is hammered out. The hardliners then rebel, topple the administration and install one of their own as PM. Cue months of bvggering about, flirting with No Deal, posturing and generating hot air, while the timer ran down. At the last minute another deal is cobbled together, containing (unsurprisingly) holes and contradictions.

So we ended up with a half-arsed mess which has created a host of problems, most notably in Northern Ireland. And which the actual same government who signed those very agreements now wants to get out of.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:50 - Jul 1 with 2634 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:33 - Jul 1 by CBBlue

To be fair to my husband, he didn't vote for 'this' brexit. However as I keep reminding him what the hell did he expect with this lot in charge. He had a softer brexit in mind (kept going on about Norway) and basically he voted for the brexit he would like and not what was obviously going to happen with all the right wing loons in charge.

I was surprised how many people I knew actually voted for it, many due to specific issues that they felt affected them rather than viewing the whole picture. I lost a lot of respect for a lot of people that day.

This is the thing. What Brexit meant was never defined, but the people pushing it and funding the promotion of it were free marketeers who wanted 100% divergence so they could be free of any EU regulation (on standards, environment protection, regulation, etc). And they’re still at it.

A Norway-type deal would have been far better, but still begs the question why bother? Less benefits for most of the cost and you still have regulatory alignment. And critically, would still have freedom of movement. I don’t see why you’d downgrade from full membership to SM membership only, but there we are. I’d take it now though.

Fair play to you for being in a marriage with a split on this. Must be challenging. I couldn’t cope with that, but then I was directly effected and it cost me my job. So I’m a bit bitter and always will be!

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:10 - Jul 1 with 2613 viewsIcantbelieveyousaidt

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:55 - Jul 1 by unstableblue

Answer; it has earnt TWTD, (Phil and Co), a great deal of income surely, with all these years of ranting, raving, complaining, infighting etc etc......can anyone pick a week, or even a day when a topic on the subject as not been raised?
Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:21 - Jul 1 with 2575 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:10 - Jul 1 by Icantbelieveyousaidt

Answer; it has earnt TWTD, (Phil and Co), a great deal of income surely, with all these years of ranting, raving, complaining, infighting etc etc......can anyone pick a week, or even a day when a topic on the subject as not been raised?

Genuinely, I think you’ve stumbled on a genuine benefit. (It’s almost as if it’s a major event, isn’t it?).

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:28 - Jul 1 with 2566 viewsCBBlue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:50 - Jul 1 by Swansea_Blue

This is the thing. What Brexit meant was never defined, but the people pushing it and funding the promotion of it were free marketeers who wanted 100% divergence so they could be free of any EU regulation (on standards, environment protection, regulation, etc). And they’re still at it.

A Norway-type deal would have been far better, but still begs the question why bother? Less benefits for most of the cost and you still have regulatory alignment. And critically, would still have freedom of movement. I don’t see why you’d downgrade from full membership to SM membership only, but there we are. I’d take it now though.

Fair play to you for being in a marriage with a split on this. Must be challenging. I couldn’t cope with that, but then I was directly effected and it cost me my job. So I’m a bit bitter and always will be!

Trust me it's not easy, we've had some blazing rows over it and we now choose not to discuss it as it riles me so much and would probably lead to divorce.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:32 - Jul 1 with 2552 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:28 - Jul 1 by CBBlue

Trust me it's not easy, we've had some blazing rows over it and we now choose not to discuss it as it riles me so much and would probably lead to divorce.

I don’t think you’re alone if it’s any help. What a mess.

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:38 - Jul 1 with 2534 viewsBasingstokeBlue

So much to unpack, here...

Who is "christ Boris"?
What the heck is "Uk PLC"?
"got us hear"?
"England as a nation standing on its own"? Are Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland doing something else, than?
Why are you watching GB News?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 00:02 - Jul 2 with 2468 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 21:48 - Jul 1 by WeWereZombies

Upvote for a Hobbes reference. Just as an aside I toyed with corrupting a famous Hobbes quote for my tombstone - "He died as he lived; solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short". But then I decided on no marker anyway so pfft.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 00:44 - Jul 2 with 2417 viewsunstableblue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:38 - Jul 1 by BasingstokeBlue

So much to unpack, here...

Who is "christ Boris"?
What the heck is "Uk PLC"?
"got us hear"?
"England as a nation standing on its own"? Are Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland doing something else, than?
Why are you watching GB News?

Basingstoke - I was trying to suggest what a future for our kids could look like:

“And what is that? England as a nation standing on its own, watching GB News, being lied to by a Tory government and media, and trying to align with the USA - a country who’s right wing populism is destroying it - and moving away from a centrist European project trying to have sensible conversations about the environment. “

- Scotland is going to probably leave the union with Brexit as a major catalyst of that, Northern Ireland is on a path to greater integration, and what’s certain is it will be very very messy, Wales rightly will want further control. So yeah pretty clear that England stand fairly alone? Pretty obvious. Another Brexit dividend.
- this cabinet are hell bent on undermining the BBC and Channel 4, as much as everyone laughs at GB News and Times TV and Talk Tv, and other such right wing garbage, if we allow it, they will fill the void. The Mail is already like Pravda

Hope that’s clearer.

What ever you think of my post I’m sure you agree Brexit is now a major challenge that needs honesty, focus and closer cooperation with our European neighbours.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 1:00]

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 00:52 - Jul 2 with 2396 viewsunstableblue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 22:36 - Jul 1 by Guthrum

The other aspect is not so much the principle of Brexit, but the way it was enacted.

Did we carefully (ideally in a cross-party fashion) decide what we wanted, set out our negotiating position with clarity, negotiate properly and come to the best possible, functioning agreements?

No!

Months of dithering ("Brexit means Brexit"). Then starting the countdown ourselves, before we were really ready. After a lot of difficult negotiation, a deal (of sorts) is hammered out. The hardliners then rebel, topple the administration and install one of their own as PM. Cue months of bvggering about, flirting with No Deal, posturing and generating hot air, while the timer ran down. At the last minute another deal is cobbled together, containing (unsurprisingly) holes and contradictions.

So we ended up with a half-arsed mess which has created a host of problems, most notably in Northern Ireland. And which the actual same government who signed those very agreements now wants to get out of.

Good post

I think you’ve hit on my main point is that we have to step back and be honest

- we really messed up the negotiations, with a poor team, strategy and approach
- we need to look afresh and ask the question what relationship can really work and therefore what significant compromises do we need to make

Unfortunately, we actually need a ‘very soft Brexit’ (I hate these terms), and to do that the Tory backbench, the right wing media, the charlatans like Farage and Boris, need to put their hands up, own the issue and make significant compromises

And there lies the problem

One other interesting point is that the incompetent team you highlight have also failed to find any new trade deals or Brexit benefits of any merit… and I fear this is more because there are none, than a poor team

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 00:57 - Jul 2 with 2372 viewsunstableblue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 23:10 - Jul 1 by Icantbelieveyousaidt

Not sure extra revenue for Phil/Gav is going to make it alongside road tunnel signage, imperial measures and crowns on pint mugs in Rees Mogg next ramblings

The reason Brexit gets so much air time on here, is because it is one of the single most significant events in our lifetime, and it also one of the most ridiculous things to happen in our lifetimes - project fear was project fact, project leave was project jingoistic lie…. And everyone should have a really good look at where this cabinet has taken the country, and the legislation that has been passed, as this mass lethargy continues

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 02:18 - Jul 2 with 2314 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 00:57 - Jul 2 by unstableblue

Not sure extra revenue for Phil/Gav is going to make it alongside road tunnel signage, imperial measures and crowns on pint mugs in Rees Mogg next ramblings

The reason Brexit gets so much air time on here, is because it is one of the single most significant events in our lifetime, and it also one of the most ridiculous things to happen in our lifetimes - project fear was project fact, project leave was project jingoistic lie…. And everyone should have a really good look at where this cabinet has taken the country, and the legislation that has been passed, as this mass lethargy continues

I can understand your frustration but the biggest problem wasn’t the referendum but the vote of confidence given to Boris, by way of a large parliamentary majority,

The lack of an alternative for voters to turn to was a significant factor. In all honesty it is easy to see the Tories being given another vote of confidence at the next General Election. Not personally convinced that Labour can unite behind the current leader and get the result needed

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 03:30 - Jul 2 with 2302 viewsBigCommon

Calling people stupid, or duped. Is not the best way to win them over.. i assume the aim is to try and win people over?? For a moment I thought you were just looking for upvotes from those that already share your views?...
I voted Brexit, because my wages were halved over two decades of cheap foreign labor flooding the labor market and working for peanuts.. Saw my local businesses suffer. Because money earned here, was being sent back home to the EU , by said foreign workers. Instead of being spent on our high streets... You don't need to be duped by anyone, when your house gets repossessed and your family gets broken...
Your sh1tty little post is meaningless mate. Unless you show some empathy. Instead of belittling. You won't win anyone over . And you need to. Because there weren't enough of you to begin with... You lost in the referendum , remember?
Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 09:01 - Jul 2 with 1978 viewsElephantintheRoom

Sorry but that is cobblers. The problem is not Brexit per say, but the type of Brexit we’ve ended up with - a sort of unworkable unfinished compromise allied to what must surely be the most incompetent and self harming government in history.

Remain tended to mean one thing. Brexit meant many things so was more popular because of perceived advantages - and thus will always cause conflict. It was entirely possible to leave the bloated, wasteful EU political system but remain in the single market. The fact that the Conservative government chose not to do so is not the fault of Brexit - but the fault of 200 self-serving and/or deranged politicians. The problem cannot be solved under the current political system.

And I say that as a remoaner who moved to France rather than stay in Brexit Britain

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 09:10 - Jul 2 with 1951 viewsWacko

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 03:30 - Jul 2 by BigCommon

Calling people stupid, or duped. Is not the best way to win them over.. i assume the aim is to try and win people over?? For a moment I thought you were just looking for upvotes from those that already share your views?...
I voted Brexit, because my wages were halved over two decades of cheap foreign labor flooding the labor market and working for peanuts.. Saw my local businesses suffer. Because money earned here, was being sent back home to the EU , by said foreign workers. Instead of being spent on our high streets... You don't need to be duped by anyone, when your house gets repossessed and your family gets broken...
Your sh1tty little post is meaningless mate. Unless you show some empathy. Instead of belittling. You won't win anyone over . And you need to. Because there weren't enough of you to begin with... You lost in the referendum , remember?

Not true. A lot of the old who voted leave have since passed away and the electorate is being replenished with people with long term sense. Brexit was hopefully the last protest vote of a dying breed

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 09:27 - Jul 2 with 1926 viewsunstableblue

Anyone else read the FT today? Time to truly fess up to Brexit isn’t it?! on 03:30 - Jul 2 by BigCommon

Sorry to hear you lost your livelihood due to European workers in the UK.

And you’re right taking sides and belittling each other gets us nowhere. But then look how you end your post?

“ I voted Brexit, because my wages were halved over two decades of cheap foreign labor flooding the labor market and working for peanuts.. Saw my local businesses suffer. Because money earned here, was being sent back home to the EU , by said foreign workers. Instead of being spent on our high streets”

What work/industry were you involved in? And where?

my own experiences - those for example working in the building trade I know both locally and in London would tell a very different story. And money earnt here was most certainly not all sent back to Europe. I fact there Poles and Latvians in question we’re great temporary citizens… and their loss has slowed the economy.

It’s much worse in aviation, engineering and agriculture.
Speak to some local fruit farmers.

But again coming back to my point? What are you going to do to sort out the long term damage being caused?
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 9:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024