Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Humphreys 08:36 - Jul 2 with 1568 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Interesting listening to the Adem Atay podcast.

He and KD suggested the Humphreys can play at left wing back and was close to doing so when PC was sacked.

Wonder if it's something KM has looked at.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 8:36]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Cameron Humphreys on 08:50 - Jul 2 with 1446 viewsKieran_Knows

Yup that’s true. I’ve said a couple of times on here but when Humphrey’s was up training with the first team under Cook, he played in the team shape at LB/LWB.

I really wouldn’t be surprised to see him as an option there next season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cameron Humphreys on 08:58 - Jul 2 with 1381 viewsSheffordBlue

Cameron Humphreys on 08:50 - Jul 2 by Kieran_Knows

Yup that’s true. I’ve said a couple of times on here but when Humphrey’s was up training with the first team under Cook, he played in the team shape at LB/LWB.

I really wouldn’t be surprised to see him as an option there next season.

With the ability to play there and in a couple of roles in the midfield it makes him a versatile sub to have on the bench.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Cameron Humphreys on 10:11 - Jul 2 with 1104 viewsDarth_Koont

Cameron Humphreys on 08:58 - Jul 2 by SheffordBlue

With the ability to play there and in a couple of roles in the midfield it makes him a versatile sub to have on the bench.

Yep. I think a regular bench spot to cover 3 or 4 positions would seem the best way to keep him involved but not risk burning him out.

He may of course challenge for a start beyond the Cup games but IMO we should at least start the season with players who are proven capable of a full season if needed.

Exciting though! I’ve liked everything I’ve seen from Humphreys in the FA Youth Cup games season before last as well as his cameos for the first team last season.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024