Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me 11:13 - Jul 2 with 756 viewsKeno

Aussie Nathan Lyon is now in the 10 top test match wicket takers of all time

WTF!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:20 - Jul 2 with 716 viewsbluelagos

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/93276.html

Look at the guys at the bottom of this list. Most played longer, but just half as many tests, half as many wickets and all at better averages.

Seems a chunk of his success (compared to others) is the sheer number of test matches played now compared to yesteryear.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:25 - Jul 2 with 705 viewsKeno

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:20 - Jul 2 by bluelagos

Look at the guys at the bottom of this list. Most played longer, but just half as many tests, half as many wickets and all at better averages.

Seems a chunk of his success (compared to others) is the sheer number of test matches played now compared to yesteryear.

Good point!

but I still find it very surprising

makes you wonder where the likes of Underwood would have ended up

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:31 - Jul 2 with 681 viewsbluelagos

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:25 - Jul 2 by Keno

Good point!

but I still find it very surprising

makes you wonder where the likes of Underwood would have ended up

Michael Holding, Imran Khan, Geoff Thompson. Long list of great bowlers whose stats don't match his record...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:34 - Jul 2 with 669 viewsgainsboroughblue

On the subject of cricket, sounded like England truly lost the plot this morning.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:41 - Jul 2 with 640 viewsXYZ

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:20 - Jul 2 by bluelagos

I suggest you try bowling finger spin in Australia. It's the hardest place in the world to ply that trade.
Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:42 - Jul 2 with 636 viewsElephantintheRoom

Wickets come cheaply, easily and frequently in the era of bish, bash bosh tests and never giving touring test sides any time to prepare

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:56 - Jul 2 with 600 viewsstonojnr

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:42 - Jul 2 by ElephantintheRoom

Wickets come cheaply, easily and frequently in the era of bish, bash bosh tests and never giving touring test sides any time to prepare

exactly, and Australia dont really play as many games of test cricket as certainly England do, theyve played about 12 games iirc, in the same period England have played roughly 25
Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 12:17 - Jul 2 with 576 viewssolemio

Ive just read a cricket stat that genuinely amazed me on 11:31 - Jul 2 by bluelagos

Michael Holding, Imran Khan, Geoff Thompson. Long list of great bowlers whose stats don't match his record...

Jeff Thomson?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024